As a person who loves blockchain, I think “anyone” can take a block chain courses. The question that you need to answer is whether you want it or not.
Blockchain is fairly a new technology compared to other technologies. Its growth has fuelled demand in the market, which means more job opportunities for the right person.
According to Linkedin Learning, Blockchain is one of the most in-demand
So, in my opinion, you are the right person to take a blockchain courses, if:
• If you are already working in a company that is working towards adopting blockchain
• If you are in marketing and want to improve your career prospects by learning blockchain and staying ahead of the curve.
• If you started managing a blockchain project but do not have the adequate knowledge to skillfully handle it.
• If you want to change your career and work on cutting edge technology
• If you love learning new technologies and are remotely interested in blockchain.
Also, which course should you take? The best blockchain courses always cover the basics first, and then try to explain the intermediate or hard concepts. Blockchain may sound simple, but there are many things going on to make it function as it is.
I suggest starting with a free Enterprise Blockchain Fundamentals course and then decide if you think blockchain is a good option for you or not!