Report Link http://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/our-research/agriculture/agriculture-global-market-report/
The total value of the agriculture sector globally in 2014 was$3,546 billion. Related to a world population of more than 7 billion in 2014 this equates to about $507 per person per annum. Given that World Domestic Product was approximately$78 trillion in 2014 , the market makes up about 4.5%of the global economyCorn, fish, palm oil, rice, soy beans and wheat are the largest agricultural commodities produced globally. United States is the leading producer of corn, soy bean and wheat. China, Indonesia and Thailand are the leading producers of fish, palm oil and rice respectively
Many economies rely heavily on agriculture exports. For example approximately 4.8 million metric tons of cocoa is produced in the world per year. Top five cocoa producing countries are Cote d’ Ivoire, Ghana, Indonesia, Nigeria and Cameroon.
Agriculture is the world’s largest industry, employing more than one billion people. Globally, one third of the economically active population works in the agriculture sector.
Agriculture involves the cultivation of plants and rearing of animals and birds for food, fabrics, fibers, bio-fuel, medicinal and other products used to sustain and enhance human life. It also includes horticulture and aquaculture.
Australia, Argentina, Canada, EU and the US are expected to remain important suppliers of staple agricultural goods. Other countries like Brazil, Russia, Ukraine and Kazakhstan are investing significantly in agriculture. This can help to fill the supply and demand gap.
Production and crop yield growth rates have slowed in recent years. This can be attributed to lack of access to information and technical skills by farmers. This growth rate can meet demand when relevant policies to promote agriculture are put in place.
• Agriculture Global Market Report from the Business Research Company covers market characteristics, trends, size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdown, competitive landscape, market shares, company profiles, value chain, customer analysis and key strategies for this market.
• A concise executive summary highlights the most important insights and information on the market.
• The market characteristics section of the report defines the market in technical terms, including key sub categories or segments such Farming, Oilseed, Grain, Vegetable, Fruit and Tree Nut. The sector’s value chain is described in terms of raw materials, production, distribution and marketing.
• Drivers and Restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the agriculture market.
• Future Developments highlights the most interesting technological and commercial changes which will be shaping the agriculture market in the years to come.
• The market size section gives the revenues and volume data, covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. The market is compared to similar markets through a BCG matrix analysis framework.
• Market segmentations break down the key sub sectors which make up the sector. The regional breakdowns section givesthe size of the market in leading countries and regions.
• The customer information chapter highlights key customer groups for the product, and gives data on the end users and their preferences.
• Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, including its concentration or fragmentation, and the attractiveness and profitability of the market is analysed through a Porter’s Five Forces analysis.
• Market specific company profiles of leading players are provided, along with market shares.
• The strategies section highlights successful product, promotion, placement and pricing strategies.
Reasons to Purchase.
• Agriculture Global Market Report provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the tools they need to make drive strategy in the global agriculture sector.
• Get the most up to date information available on the agricultural market globally.
• Identify growth segments and opportunities.
• Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecasts.
• Develop business strategies before your competitors with the help of specific insights about future developments.
• Counter your competitors’ business plans.
• Read ‘word of mouth’ interviews with leading executives and opinion leaders.
• Plan your strategy with advice from expert consultants..
Markets Covered: Farming, Oilseed, Grain, Vegetable, Fruit And Tree Nut, Greenhouse, Nursery, And Floriculture Production, Beef Cattle Ranching And Farming, Dairy Cattle And Milk Production, Animal Production, Poultry And Egg Production, Forestry And Logging, Fishing, Hunting And Trapping, Support Activities For Agriculture And Forestry.
Companies Mentioned: Adecoagro, Adler seeds, Agria Corporation, AGRI SA, Agrium, Alberta wheat pool, Alico Incorporated, Archer Daniels, Midland, AVEBE and BASF
Geographic scope: Australia, Brazil, China, France, Germany, Italy, India, Japan, Spain, Russia, United Kingdom, United States, plus major regions, Europe, Americas, Middle East, Africa and Asia.
Time series: five years historic and forecast.
Data: Market value in $ millions and market volume in units.
Data segmentations: regional, market share of competitors, key sub segments.
Analytical frameworks: BCG Matrix, Value Chain, Porter’s Five Forces, Four P’s of marketing strategy.
Expert Interviews: five or more interviews with leading market experts summarised.
Sourcing and Referencing: Referencing of all data and analysis throughout the report with end notes.
Table of contents
• Agriculture Global Market Report
• Agriculture Market Characteristics
• Production processes
• Consumption patterns
• Value Chain
• Agriculture Drivers and Restraints
• Agriculture Future Developments
• Agriculture Market Size and Growth
• 5 Years Historic Market
• 5 Years Forecast
• Agriculture Market Segmentation
• Product Segmentation
• Farming, Oilseed, Grain, Vegetable, Fruit And Tree Nut, Greenhouse, Nursery, And Floriculture Production, Beef Cattle Ranching And Farming, Dairy Cattle And Milk Production, Animal Production, Poultry And Egg Production, Forestry And Logging, Fishing, Hunting And Trapping, Support Activities For Agriculture And Forestry
• Customer Segmentation
• Agriculture Market Regional Analysis
• Global Overview
Europe, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Spain, Russia, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe
Americas, Brazil, United States, Rest of Americas
Middle East, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia
Africa, Nigeria, South Africa, Rest of Africa
Asia China, India, Australia, Rest of Asia
Agriculture Market Competitive Landscape
• Competitive Market Structure
• Porter’s five forces analysis
• Market Shares
• Company Profiles
• Adecoagro, Adler seeds, Agria Corporation, AGRI SA, Agrium, Alberta wheat pool, Alico Incorporated, Archer Daniels, Midland, AVEBE and BASF
Agriculture Market Value Chain Description
• Raw Materials
• Agriculture Market Customer Information
• End User Groups
• Agriculture Market Suggested Strategies
• Interview Summaries
• Agriculture Global Market is a detailed report giving a unique insight into this market. The report is priced at $3000 for an individual user. To use across your office the price is $4500 and $6000 if you wish to use across a multinational company.
• Clients are able to input on the design of the report and highlight points of special interest.
• In order to ensure the all the latest data and analysis is added report may take up to 10 working days to deliver.
About The Business Research Company
Visit TheBusinessResearchCompany.comor call +447443439350 for more information on this and many other titles.
The Business Research Company is a market research and intelligence company which excels in company, market and consumer research. It has research professionals at its offices in the UK, India and the US as well a network of trained researchers globally. It has specialist consultants in a wide range of industries including manufacturing, healthcare, financial services and technology.
The Business Research Company's management have more than 20 years of varied business research experience. They have delivered hundreds of research projects to the senior management of some of the world's largest organizations.
The Business Research Company's Consultants have master’s qualifications from top institutes and include MBAs, MSCs, CFAs and CAs. The Business Research Company's Consultants gain training and qualifications from the Market Research Society and are trained in advanced research practices, techniques, and ethics.