Get Your Consent to Travel Letter for a Minor Notarized By Notarizers

Posted January 12, 2019 by Notarizers

A Commissioner of the oath is basically a person offering his or her services in the legal area of Notarizers, if you are dealing with a Letter of Invitation and will.

re you looking for consent to travel letter for a minor in Canada? A notarized consent letter for travelling is required in case a person under 18 wants to travel abroad without any parent or with a single parent. The DFAIT (Department of Foreign Affairs and International Trade) suggests that they get the consent of parents for every abroad tour. Notarizers is an accredited company that prepares and notarizes this consent document for you.

The border officials may reject a letter of consent if it has not been notarized by an authorized notary public since those letters can be forged easily. Therefore, these letters should be sealed, stamped and certified by an official to make the validity of the letter undoubted. This official can administer a solemn declaration. Notarizers has such notary public staff to notarize this consent to travel document for you.

Instances that demand a notarized consent to travel letter

• If a minor has a single parent who is proved by its birth certificate, a notarized copy of its birth certificate or the original birth certificate can permit the child to travel with that single
• If the child is travelling abroad alone or an adult is accompanying the minor and not a parent, both parents or the minor’s custodial parent should give a notarized consent.
• The absent parent must give a notarized consent when a minor is travelling with just one parent.

The foreign authorities may require this consent to travel letter alongside other extra country-specific entry needs. Thereby, you must get in touch with the country representatives before the child visits the country, to make sure that you have all the latest details about their particular entry requisites.

If any minor whom you know requires a travel permission letter is traveling abroad, please schedule an appointment with Notarizers so that we can help you. Visit us at

For further information on how to get your consent to travel letter for a minor notarized by Notarizers, please contact Notarizers by email at [email protected] or by phone at 416-782-5926.

Victor Opara. Victor Nnamdi Opara. RCMP Fingerprinting, Pardons, Waivers.

Contact us -

Business Name : Notary public services
Conatact Person : Notarizers
Address : Signature Plaza,3123 Dufferin Street
State : Ontario
City : Toronto
Pin Code : M6A 2S9
Country : Canada
Tel : 416-782-5926
E- mail : [email protected]
Website :
-- END ---
Share Facebook Twitter
Print Friendly and PDF DisclaimerReport Abuse
Contact Email [email protected]
Issued By Notarizers
Phone 416-782-5926
Business Address Signature Plaza,3123 Dufferin Street
Country Canada
Categories Law , Legal , Services
Tags Letter of Invitation , Commissioner of Oaths , RCMP Police Clearance Certificate , Consent to Travel Letter , Consent to Travel , Pardons and Waivers Canada & USA Toronto , Victor Opara, Victor Nnamdi Opara , Mobile Notary Public
Last Updated January 12, 2019