Get Free Sample link @ https://www.omrglobal.com/request-sample/premium-alcoholic-beverage-market
However, increasing preference for non-alcoholic beverages, health-related issues due to high consumption of alcohol are some of the major restraining factors for the market growth. Moreover, the impact of the COVID-19 on alcoholic consumption is also coved in the report. During the lockdown, restaurants, pubs, sports venues, beaches, and other tourist places have been shut down which are the major places of retail point of sales of premium alcohol. Moreover, as the people were more residing in their homes during the lockdown, the online sales channel has experienced a boom in the alcohol orders. Even in some countries, alcohol consumption has been increased during the lockdown. For instance, as per a survey by Opinium for Direct Line Life Insurance, with a sample of 2,000 UK’s adults, 50% of the drinkers have increased in the number of days of consuming alcohol per week whereas around a third of the responders have reported an increase in binge drinking. However, the type of alcohol is not mentioned in the survey.
A full report of Global Premium Alcoholic Beverage Market available @ https://www.omrglobal.com/industry-reports/premium-alcoholic-beverage-market
• Market Coverage
• Market number available for – 2022-2028
• Base year- 2021
• Forecast period- 2022-2028
• Segment Covered- By Source, By Product Type, By Applications
• Competitive Landscape- Archer Daniels Midland Co., Ingredion Inc., Kerry Group Plc, Cargill Inc., and others
Global Premium Alcoholic Beverage Market by Type
Global Premium Alcoholic Beverage Market by P
o Glass Bottle
o North America
o United States
o Rest of North America
o Rest of Europe
o Rest of Asia-Pacific
o Rest of the World
o Anheuser-Busch Inbev SA/NV
o Asahi Group Holdings, Ltd.
o Bacardi, Ltd.
o Bronco Wine Co.
o Brown-Forman Corp.
o Carlsberg Breweries A/S
o Constellation Brands Inc.
o Davide Campari-Milano S.p.A
o DGB (Pty) Ltd.
o Diageo PLC
o Halewood International, Ltd.
o Heineken Holding N.V.
o Kirin Holdings Co. Ltd.
o Molson Coors Brewing Co.
o Pernod Ricard SA
o Suntory Holdings Ltd.
o The Boston Beer Co, Inc.
o The Wine Group, Inc.
o United Breweries, Ltd.
o Wuliangye Yibin Co. Ltd.
The Report Covers
• Market value data analysis of 2019 and forecast to 2026.
• Annualized market revenues ($ million) for each market segment.
• Country-wise analysis of major geographical regions.
• Key companies operating in the global Premium Alcoholic Beverage market. Based on the availability of data, information related to pipeline products, and relevant news is also available in the report.
• Analysis of business strategies by identifying the key market segments positioned for strong growth in the future.
• Analysis of market-entry and market expansion strategies.
• Competitive strategies by identifying ‘who-stands-where’ in the market.
For More Customized Data, Request for Report Customization @ https://www.omrglobal.com/report-customization/premium-alcoholic-beverage-market
About Orion Market Research
Orion Market Research (OMR) is a market research and consulting company known for its crisp and concise reports. The company is equipped with an experienced team of analysts and consultants. OMR offers quality syndicated research reports, customized research reports, consulting and other research-based services.
Company Name: Orion Market Research
Contact Person: Mr. Anurag Tiwari
Email: [email protected]
Contact no: +91 780-304-0404