A chatbot can be defined as an interactive application that utilizes the artificial intelligence and a set of rules to interact with humans using the textual conversation process. It assists the users in various sectors. Healthcare sector has been an attractive industry for the companies developing chatbot applications for clinicians and patients. The global healthcare chatbots market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 122.0 million in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 542.3 million by 2026 registering a CAGR of 20.5% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Key players profiled in this report are: HealthTap, Inc., Anboto, Sensely, Buoy Health, Inc., Infermedica, Babylon, Baidu, Inc., Ada Health GmbH, PACT Care BV, Woebot, GYANT.COM, Inc., Creative Virtual, Your.MD, Synthetix Ltd., Next IT Corp., CX Company, Inbenta Technologies Inc., eGain, Nuance Communications, Inc. and eCreations.
Get Sample Analysis of This Market Information: @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-healthcare-chatbots-market
Segmentation: Global Healthcare Chatbots Market
• Global Healthcare Chatbots Market By Component (Software, Service)
• Deployment Model (On-premise Model, Cloud-based Model)
• Application (Diagnosis & medical aid, Appointment scheduling)
• End-User (Patients, Healthcare Providers, Insurance Companies, Others)
• Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Competitive Analysis: Global Healthcare Chatbots Market
The global healthcare chatbots market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of healthcare chatbots market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Get 20% Discount On Report Offer Wailed Up to Limited Period
• Rising demand for virtual health assistance is a major factor leading to industry growth
• Constant innovations and technological developments in the industry will act as a major market driver
• Increasing concerns related to data privacy is acting as a major restraint for the market
• Lack of knowledge for chatbot development will also hamper the market demand
Key Developments in the Market:
• In June, 2018, Bupa entered into a strategic partnership with Babylon to offer artificial intelligence powered health services to its corporate clients. This strategy would help the company to enhance its customer base.
• In July, 2017, Baidu acquired Kitt.ai to provide developers a platform for building chatbots based on NLP and AI technology. This would help in the development of the company and also would expand their customer base
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
• Current and future of global healthcare chatbots market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
• The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
• Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
• The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Access Full Report at https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-healthcare-chatbots-market
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge Market Research provides appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
Email: [email protected]
Global Gout Treatment Market