Create Memories With Niagara Falls Trips Canada
Canada has one of the largest areas in the world and stands second to Russia. Canada also has got the world’s most beautiful river, the Niagara Falls, which divides the US and Canada borders. We recommend you to plan the Niagara Falls Trips Canada side since it gives the best entertainment coupled with the beauty of the Niagara Falls.
Tourists visiting Toronto always make sure to take the Toronto to Niagara Falls trip. There are several packages offered online by various tour operators. We recommend you choose the best package for you and your family.
If you are planning to visit the Niagara Falls in the day, Niagara Falls Day Trips would be ideal for you to book.
If you have plans to see the Falls in the evening and watch the fireworks with LED illuminated Niagara Falls, better book the Niagara Falls Evening Trips.
If you have plans to select or customize the places to visit at the Falls area with your family or friends, you can book Niagara Falls Private Trips.
All the above trips start from Toronto, airport hotels and other locations nearer to Toronto. Pick up and drop with trip guide assistance and other mandatory facilities are provided by the best tour operators on all trips.
Know The Best Places To Visit or See On The Canadian Side Of The Niagara Falls?
- As soon as you reach Niagara Falls, the first thing to do is to visit the “Maid of The Mist.”
- Visit the Butterfly Conservatory and Niagara Parks Botanical Gardens.
- Proceed to the Old Fort, Niagara where you can learn the history of Niagara. Since 1934 when it opened, Old Fort has been a museum to the visitors.
- From the Old Fort, you can go to the Niagara Glen Nature Reserve. This nature reserve located near the Niagara Whirlpool on the Canadian end of the Niagara Gorge. The Niagara Parks Commission takes the operation of this park care.
- Now comes your adventure at the “Journey Behind The Falls” which you will remember for a lifetime. It is open 365 days and maintained by the Niagara Parks Commission.
- Next, you may visit the Cave of the winds. The Cave Of the Winds formed naturally behind the Bridal Veil Falls near the Niagara Falls. It is 130 feet in height, 100 feet in width, and 30 feet deep.
- Next, you may take a self-guided trip of the White Water Walk which looks marvellous with unimaginable power and beauty. You can see how this narrow gorge created by nature.
- Finally, visit the Inniskillin Winery which is known to be the best wineries in the region, Niagara-on-the-Lake. Inniskillin Winery has got one of the most pocket-friendly wines. This winery is very well maintained, and the staff is very friendly with all the visitors as per the Internet reviews by many tourists.
Why Do Most Visitors Visit the Niagara Falls Canada Side?
Tourists or visitors taking a trip of the Niagara Falls Canada side do get impressed with the scenic beauty of the Niagara Falls and its surrounding areas; mainly, because of the variety of entertainment available all through the year whenever they visit. The charm of Niagara is as such that it leaves a beautiful memory when you visit with friends or family. These memories are long-lasting, and it feels nice and gives happiness to share them with others either in the form of pictures or through Internet reviews.
Book Your Tickets Online With The Best Tour Operator
We recommend you to book your Niagara Falls Trip Canada tickets online now and enjoy the summer trip at the Niagara Falls with family and friends.