The Hornblower Niagara Falls boat tours are known to be a voyage to the Falls with a funicular. It is operational every year from the third week of May to the 1st of December. The boat tour in the Niagara Falls on the Canada side is the Hornblower Niagara Cruises.
Get the most memorable experience from Canada’s Hornblower Niagara Cruise tour. This tour is a 20-minute ride on the Canadian side of the Niagara Falls, which would be an experience that you would never forget in your lifetime. It is the only official boat tour in Niagara Falls, Canada.
Listen to the thundering roar, the amazing mist and the awesome power of the Niagara Falls while passing through the Horseshoe Falls, the American Falls and the Bridal Veil Falls through the breathtaking Niagara Gorge.
You can take a boat ride in the sunset as well on the Niagara waters to watch the illuminated Falls and the magnificent Niagara Gorge.
The Niagara Falls boat tour is both on the US and Canada sides. To describe the US Niagara Falls boat tours, there are:
1) Maid of the Mist boat tour which starts on the US side and also ends on the US side. A part of the trip touches the base of Ontario, Canada. You get to see Niagara Falls in many angles and views only from the US side. For that, you have to visit the United States of America.
2) Whirlpool boat Wet Jet ride, Lewiston, New York, USA. An exciting 45-minute ride down the Niagara River Rapids where you would be provided water shoes and life jackets. This ride gives you the most thrilling experience of all boat rides as you get wet while your boat moves in jet speed on the Niagara waters. You pass through the Niagara Gorge, then through the Niagara whirlpool and then finally into the Devil’s Hole Rapids. Indeed this will leave an unforgettable memory which lasts your lifetime.
Know some of the highlights of taking Hornblower Niagara Cruise on the Canada Side:
1) You will get the best thrilling experience from up-close and personal seeing the incredible power of the Niagara Falls.
2) You may take the boat tour whenever you want by booking your boat ride tickets on the day you want to ride it.
3) Your ticket admission also includes the ride on the Hornblower Funicular.
4) The catamarans that take you for the Niagara water ride and have a capacity to accommodate 700 people with 360 degrees viewing angles.
5) In Summer which is the peak season for the Hornblower Cruise rides, the catamarans sail every 15-minute interval.
6) You would gain access to the Riverside Patio and the board area by presenting your Hornblower Niagara Funicular ticket.
7) Go to the intersection of the Clifton Hill and the Niagara Parkway and River Road of Niagara Falls, Canada, to take the Niagara Hornblower funicular tour.
Now, you know about the boat rides on the US and Canada sides. Book your Niagara Falls day tour online now to enjoy the Niagara Falls boat tour.