According to studies, it is normal to lose 100 to 150 strands of hair every day, so do not panic when you see some strands of hair on the floor after combing your hair. Our hair is subject to breakage which could be a possible dilemma for us. We would want our hair to look good and healthy all the time. That’s why we result to use different kinds of products to our hair. But the problem is, we don’t look at the labels of these products. With so many hair loss treatments in the market today, most of the time, it is difficult to choose the best one. But do you know that you can also save money and use some products in your kitchen to help prevent hair loss?
Here are some products that you can use:
1. Essential oil - Use essential oils combined with a scalp massage. Use a few drops of lavender or bay essential oil in an almond, or sesame oil base on your scalp. Massage your scalp daily by hand for a couple of minutes.
2. Egg oil - Massage egg oil into the scalp and leave on overnight. Don’t forget to rinse this in the morning with a mild herbal shampoo. For best results, you can do this 2-3 times a week.
3. Natural oil - You can use any natural oil including safflower and canola or olive oil. Use this method aptly as frequent use of hot oil or using oil which is too hot can bring on early graying of hair. Make sure that when you use these kinds of oil, warm it up first, but not too hot to burn your scalp. Leave it on for about 1 hour. After 1 hour, rinse it. Use a mild herbal shampoo.
4. Mayonnaise – do you that mayonnaise could be a great conditioner? Slather your hair with a generous amount. Cover your hair with a shower cap for about an hour and then rinse it off.
5. Garlic juice, Onion juice, or Ginger juice - Try rubbing your scalp with these. Make sure you only use 1 of these juices; don't mix them. Leave the juice on your scalp overnight, and wash it out in the morning.
Well, these are just some of the few things that you can use. I am sure that you will find these tips helpful on how to maintain a healthy hair. And if all else fails, visit us and we will take care of your hair. Our hair treatment philosophy is no different from our other treatments—we only use organic products, and state of the art technology, in the treatment and assessment of your hair rejuvenation needs. We offer Hair and Scalp Deep Cleansing, Nourishing Hair & Scalp Re-Mineralization Therapy, and Computerized Hair Loss Therapy, as part of our services to you. So, look no further for your hair rejuvenation needs—come to Nava Med Wellness & Spa to get the safest, natural treatment. Check out our packages to learn more.