The CBSE Academies offer a wide range of opportunities for physical, intellectual, and social growth. It is a national and international educational board that has 200 international schools in 25 countries, including India, the United Arab Emirates, the Far East, Europe, and the United States. More than 80 Dubai schools offer the CBSE curriculum.
Why choose the CBSE board for schooling?
• The CBSE curriculum is a student-centered curriculum that prepares them for significant national and international competitive examinations.
• Parents with transferable employment can benefit; even if you are relocating outside India, say to Dubai, there are numerous CBSE schools there.
• CBSE Curriculum focuses on academics as well as the holistic development of the student through various extra and co-curricular activities.
It’s your responsibility as a parent to choose the best CBSE School in Bangalore, Kolkata, Delhi, Mumbai or in any of your dream city. Seek out for the best school that will make your child’s future secure.
CBSE Curriculum Highlights
The CBSE board's principal goal is to provide a curriculum that will enable students to improve their skills, abilities, talents, knowledge, and general development through a high standard of academic and non-academic education across the country.
• The entire syllabus has been developed to be applicable to all countries and union territories.
• Math, science, English, Hindi, Arabic, or another regional language are among the subjects covered.
• Until eighth grade, no child will fail.
• For Class X, the board exam is optional, but for Class XII, it is required.
• Students in the tenth-grade study subjects such as information and communication technology and economics. After tenth grade, students can choose from a variety of disciplines that will aid them in their future studies including science, commerce or humanities.
• Students who want to learn for their future careers can take other vocational classes in any stream.
• Individual activity, group activity, and final exams are the three types of exams used in the CBSE system for grading.
Other than CBSE, IGCSE schools also help students prepare for the International Baccalaureate and CIE A-level examinations (Cambridge International Education Advanced Level). It follows an English curriculum and is thought to be more demanding than CBSE and ICSE. Before making a choice, don’t forget to weigh the pros and cons of the best CBSE, ICSE or IGCSE schools in Bangalore, Mumbai, Chennai or any other city for that matter.