Anyone exploring the market of online based packaging is bound to run into Modwrap’s name, with their soaring popularity. Announcing only recently their high speed semi-automatic and automatic packaging machines along with pre opened bags, the company is surely making a mark for itself.
Machines have caught the attention for their capability to provide packaging solutions according to number or weight or even both of the products. Choosing SAP or OnMachine to print Logos, Cautions, Barcodes, any sequential number or QR code, the solution gives unique identity to products.
The packaging system easily manages to meet high volume packaging demands for clients. The pre opened bags allow product insertion with an open front and smooth tearing off with a perforated back.
With bags ranging from 2” to 24” to their thickness anywhere between 50 to 150 microns, these bags settle themselves in the top niches.
Clients find themselves at ease with these bags good for both semi-automatic and automatic machines.
Let us look at why these bags stand out in the market for their superiority:
● Strong- Materials of great strength helps these bags remain solid under most circumstances.
● Perforated bags- The bags make enough room for clients to meet their packaging needs effectively.
● Recyclable- To control waste production, these bags are easily recyclable.
● Sustainable- Packaging industry has been a major contributor of pollution and thus these bags are made with an effort to balance the waste management.
● Perfect Texture- Its smooth texture draws client and customer’s attention more than other packaging bags.
● Tear Resistant- With their innovative technology, the company produces bags that can stand any tearing attempt.
● Durability- You may not have to worry about your packaging or products anymore with these bags. These not only feel great but stand well to your needs as well.
Variety of Material
You have quite a lot to choose from when it comes to the material of the bags. Find below several materials being used by Modwrap to make their wonderful packaging solution:
● LLdpe/Ldpe Poly Bags
● Eva Poly Bags
● Cpe 07 Bags
● Anti Static Poly Bags
● Vci Poly Bags
● Degradable/Compostable Bags
● ECommerce Tamper Proof Bags
● Security Confidential Bags
When Put To Use
With enough said about the bags, what potential uses do they really have? Here's a list of industries that find these bags perfect for their usage:
● Hardware & Fasteners
● Apparel & Accessories
● Mobile & Accessories
● Rubber parts
● Plastic parts
● Tiny auto components
Looks Do Matter
Modwrap uses intricate technology to not only create strong bags but also create visually appealing ones as well. You may want to check out their bags below for their appearance:
● Fully Transparent Bags
● One Side Milky & Other Side Transparent
● One Side Yellow & Other Side Transparent
● Any other preferred colours