Being a beginner, you should choose simple beginner yoga poses. First, let’s have a look to the benefits of yoga.
Welcome to the world of yoga:
• Yoga helps a person to improve not only his/her health condition but also to maintain a healthy mind. If you are a beginner, you can notice the impact of yoga in your daily lifestyle.
• Yoga helps you to build a stable state of mind with a great harmony of inner peace. A great flexibility can be noticed in your body and mind.
• Yoga is known as no impact workout because you really do not need to do physical exercise where you try to sweat much to get your body developed and keep it fit.
Beginner yoga poses can be done very simply and anytime anywhere. It does not include much physical struggle. Some basic facts that you have to always remember being a beginner is given below.
• Breathing – breathing is the important key point of every yoga move. Without proper inhaling and exhaling of air yoga will never work on your body and mind. Being a beginner while learning new beginner yoga poses you have to focus on your breathing control as well. Most of the people who practice yoga regularly, even they also face challenges to maintain the breathing system in control. So, it’s not an easy task as what it’s seems like.
• Posture of the body – the important part of yoga is proper posture of body. There are so many poses where if you do not take care of your body posture, you will never be able to achieve the ultimate goal of doing yoga. So body parts movement should be the primary concern of your beginner phase of yoga.
• Timing – yoga is all about proper timing. So at the initial phase you have to get a grip on the time factor. Timing is involved in every pose of yoga. Doing a yoga pose for a longer time may have negative impact on your body and mind.