The ERP market has seen good growth in 2013 according to the latest ERP Research Digest from The Business Research Company . While the market as a whole has been growing at a reasonable rate it has been the Software as a Service (SaaS) element which has grown most impressively. One of the key drivers of this is the fact that enterprises are increasingly struggling with large amounts of data and are using cloud based applications to help to deal with this.
The Digest covers the subsectors within the ERP market . Of these it is the smaller sectors which are experiencing the strongest growth. The Project and Portfolio Management software (PPMS) market, which includes tools for project management particularly in IT projects, and the Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Software market, which includes software for knowledge sharing across organisations, are experiencing 25%+ growth or more, particularly as many of these tools move online.
Customer Relationship Management, (CRM) the largest segment within ERP, and is continuing to grow rapidly as competitors replicate the success of the Salesforce model.
Some highlights from the Digest include:
• Global SaaS-Based Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Set For Rapid Growth
• Mobility Key Trend In Enterprise Resource Planning SaaS Market
• Enterprise Investments In Digital Marketing And Customer Experience Initiatives Driving CRM Market Growth
• SAP Leads the Supply Chain Planning (SCP) And Supply Chain Management Market Segments
• IT Organisations Moving To OPEX Model For Managing Their IT
• Increased Volume Of Enterprise Data Drives The Market For SaaS-Based Business Intelligence Services
• North American Companies Shifting Towards Microsoft SharePoint
About Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Software Research Digest
The Enterprise Resource Planning Research Digest is a digest of all the most important research in the software industry each quarter available as an annual subscription. Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Supply Chain Management (SCM), Enterprise Content Management (ECM), Digital Content Creation (DCC), Web Conferencing and Project and Portfolio Management Software(PPM), Software Configuration, Change, and Process Management (SCCPM) and Procurement Software Applications. Companies covered include SAP, Oracle, JDA Software, Ariba, Fujitsu Ltd., Hewlett-Packard Co., IBM Corp., Xerox Corp, Ultimate Software Group Inc., Workday Inc., Ascentis , Automatic Data Processing Inc., Ceridian Corp., Halogen Software Inc., Infor (Lawson) Global Solutions , Kenexa Corp, Global Intelligence Alliance. Information is gathered from over 50 sources including associations, consultants, market intelligence companies, investment banks, and industry participants. It covers the software services (primarily outsourcing) and software as a service globally.
Updated quarterly, the Digest allows you to:
• Quickly update yourself on the latest research findings, gathered and organised for you.
• Get our expert Analysts’ perspectives on the latest research.
• Link through to the original research to review or purchase.
Please visit tbrc.info 'contact us' page to Request a Free Sample of the ERP Software Research Digest
Take a personal annual subscription to ERP Research Digest for $1000 an office license for $2000, or a company license for $3000.
Other recent publications that may interest you:
• Software Services Research Digest
• Social, Mobile, Analytics, Cloud (SMAC)and Security Software Research Digest
• Hardware Research Digest
• Telecoms Research Digest
The Business Research Company
Enterprise Resource Planning Research Digest is a product of The Business Research Company, a research consultancy which excels in company, market and consumer research on the Technology industry globally. We use advanced secondary and investigative primary research techniques to find business critical information. Typical projects include helping clients find new customers, understand competitors and analyze markets.
Please contact [email protected]
for more information or call Europe +44 2071935037, Asia +91 9866730778, Americas +1 2394654962, or visit our website at www.tbrc.info.