A very efficient answer to that is a hair extension. The use of these extensions is increasingly adopted by the women as an effective solution for thin hair.
There are many types of hair extensions. They are used in various techniques and they have their own set of quality, color and texture. Every other set of extensions have their own set of colors and textures.
The color of the artificial hair is classified by color by a standard scale depending on the darkness of the hair according to which the darkest hair is the lowest number in the entire package. Also, the color tends to vary from manufacturer to manufacturer. Some manufacturers might even have their own trademark design or color of hair.
When the talk of the texture of the hair extension comes, there are many textures that these extensions can be classified into:
• The silky straight hair is more like the East Asian straight hair. It is straight and smooth.
• The Yaki is straight and usually denotes the texture of the Afro-Caribbean hair.
• The European hair is slightly less straight than the Asian hair. Although straight, the hair extension tends to incline a bit towards waves.
• Deep wave are usually spiral curls and are used as an extension for curly hairs.
• The loose deep curls are also called romantic waves. They are looser than the deep waves and have soft manageable curls.
• The Jheri curl is usually used to give the complete ‘afro’ look. They are sold in very short lengths and tend to be used occasionally.
• The wet and wavy hair is usually called the Spanish wave or Indian wave. These have soft natural curls and tend to look more authentic owing to the usage of human hair in these extensions.
The quality of hair of the hair extension is almost always specified. They are of different qualities especially depending on the manufacturers they come from.
For more details, please visit: http://www.myskyhair.com