Residential Block Property Management is our core business and represents the foundations of the Merritt Estate Management. Merritt provides a comprehensive residential block management service to our clients.
Customer service is very much at the forefront of the company identity at Merritt. We also follow the ARMA and RICS regulations as the company strives to enhance our reputation for delivering the highest possible standards in professionalism and overall client care. Merritt can demonstrate value for money and an emphasis on quality through innovative management practices. We have developed a customised inspection application to improve efficiency as well as enhanced communication channels in an effort to improve dialogue between our residents and property management team.
Key features of the Merritt Block Management service:
• Experienced Property Managers
• Bespoke internal property management training programme.
• Quarterly financial reporting to Clients.
• Experienced out-of-hours emergency service.
• Unique Field Based Site Inspector.
• Barclays Banking Group branch status.
• Merritt will organise and attend Board and Resident meetings.
Merritt can offer a comprehensive service to fulfil the corporate requirements for your block.
• Merritt can act as Company Secretary and our offices can also be the Registered Office address for our clients.
• Merritt is able to maintain the statutory records of a client and can arrange for all of the necessary statutory documentation such as annual returns, filing of accounts etc, to be dealt with.
• We can arrange ‘in-house’ transfer of memberships or shares when an individual property is sold. By arranging these services internally, the problems caused by third-party involvement in transfers are avoided.
• Our fees for this service are competitive and the majority of our clients instruct us to act for them in this capacity.
FREEHOLD PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT
Merritt have a team of dedicated staff with expertise in property management, customer service, major works, accounts and administration all purely focused on the portfolios of our freehold Investor clients.
In order to protect your investment financially and legally, our ‘Freehold Investor Team’:
• Provide a first point of contact for individual lessee enquiries
• Cover all the day-to-day management issues
• Ensure all areas of the lease are complied with
• Keep up to date with current property legislation
• Customise the level of communication you require with us
• Liaise directly with your chosen professionals (solicitors, brokers etc.) or offer to use those from our own pool of tried and tested companies
And in the vast majority of cases the lease allows for our fee to be recovered from the service charges – so the above is included at no cost to the freeholder.
For more details on our products and services, please feel free to visit us at Estate facilities, Insurances, buying a leasehold property, Leasehold service charges, apartment block management