From last few years MBBS abroad is in demand among Indian students because of less number of seats in Govt. College and many other reasons like affordable cost. Also many students are practicing in India after coming back from foreign country by successfully completing their MBBS from abroad. If you think a little broadly, then you will find that pursuing MBBS abroad in countries like Ukraine and Russia can be a better option for you too.
MBBS course abroad has many advantages such as
• More numbers of seats are present at several internationally recognized universities.
• No need of capitation fee and donation
• You will get an opportunity to explore a new country.
• Language skills can be improved.
But selecting an ideal place to study abroad can be a difficult task for any student or parents. As it needs proper research of the best countries and universities and finding the one which is under your budget and other requirements.
Mentioned below are a few important aspects regarding MBBS abroad for Indian students
• Medical degrees from countries like Russia and Ukraine are recognized across the world as universities are NMC and WHO approved.
• No entrance test is necessary to obtain admission, qualifying NEET exam is enough
• The medical universities abroad offer MBBS education at low fees structure. For affordable cost Russia and Ukraine top the list
• Medium of instruction in most colleges is English for international students.
• Universities abroad do not ask for huge donations from the students.
• The accommodation cost is also very less in European countries like Russia.
• Students can get a chance to participate in various international conferences and seminar.
• The medical universities abroad get funds from the Government for solving research and financial problems.
• Students can select from options like Pediatrics, General medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Surgery and more.
In order to study medicine in foreign country all you need to have is
• A passion towards studying medicine
• A will to adjust in other environment condition and different culture
• The commitment to become a knowledgeable medical professional of international standards
• And most important eligibility which is qualifying marks in NEET, minimum 50% marks in 12th with subjects Physics, Chemistry and Biology, and minimum age of 17 years
• The admission process is very simple in universities abroad.
• Apply for MBBS course in your choice of university
• Fill all the asked details and need to upload required document
• If selected by university, you will get invitation letter and apply for passport
• Complete visa associated work and need to take a medical test.
• You can also contact MBBS overseas consultants to avoid this application process and to make it simple
It can be said MBBS education is a costly program if you want to study in private medical institute in India or MBBS abroad in developed country like USA/UK/Australia etc. And it can be affordable as countries like Ukraine; Russia offers quality education at low expenses and also offers several benefits. So, without doubt, studying MBBS abroad at affordable cost and in countries Ukraine, Russia, and Belarus etc. is a great decision for Indian students!
Having a dream to study MBBS abroad? Then MBBS in Ukraine is one of the best options for you. Book your seat for winter intake 2022 in the best medical universities. For inquiry email AV Global Overseas Education at [email protected]
or visit: https://www.avglobaloverseas.com/