The global intracranial pressure (ICP) monitoring devices market is projected to show a significant growth rate. The increase in traumatic brain injuries due to accidents increased the usage of ICP monitoring devices for brain monitoring. Technological advancement in the ICP monitoring devices is anticipated to drive the market growth. The technological advancement in ICP monitoring devices includes the integration of the rechargeable battery, wireless technology, USB connectivity and watertight construction for having a precise and accurate measurement of intracranial pressure. New product development strategy is the core strength of major market players to have a competitive edge over their competitors. Moreover, as R&D for product development requires a huge capital expenditure the key players are rapidly adopting growth strategies such as mergers, collaboration, and partnerships to strengthen their revenue.
Request a Free Sample of our Intracranial Pressure Monitoring Devices: https://www.omrglobal.com/request-sample/icp-monitoring-devices-market
• In April 2019, Integra LifeSciences had launched the CereLink Intracranial Pressure Monitoring system. This advanced technology facilitates neurocritical care teams to have more accuracy in terms of less drift over time. Moreover, it offers more protection due to MR conditional capability, more alternative due to high durability, flexible ICP sensors, and more information due to its advanced data presentation than the previously available ICP monitoring technologies.
• In October 2017, Integra LifeSciences had acquired Johnson & Johnson Codman Neurosurgery Business. This acquisition was done to increase the product portfolio of Integra Life Science in the neurosurgery segment. By this acquisition, the company will have access to Codman's DURAFORM, standard EVD catheters, and CFS collection systems.
• In September 2017, Natus Medical, Inc. had acquired certain neurosurgery business assets from Integra LifeSciences Corp. This acquisition was done by Natus to expand its market presence by entering into the neurosurgery market which is an adjacent market to its neurodiagnostic business. This expansion will strengthen the market position of Natus in the neurology segment.
A full Report of Intracranial Pressure Monitoring Devices is Available at: https://www.omrglobal.com/industry-reports/icp-monitoring-devices-market
Current market Trends covered in the Market Report
• Traumatic Brain Injuries- Major application of ICP monitoring devices.
• North America held a major market share.
• Growth in the number of patients suffering from neurological disorders.
• Asia-Pacific to show a significant growth rate.
• The rapid paradigm shift from invasive monitoring devices to non-invasive monitoring devices.
• Companies are making large investments in R&D for the development of technically advanced ICP monitoring devices.
• Increase in prevalence of chronic diseases such as diabetes, high blood pressure, and others.
Intracranial Pressure (ICP) Monitoring Devices Market Segmentation
• Invasive Monitoring Devices
• Non-Invasive Monitoring Devices
• Intracerebral Haemorrhage
• Subarachnoid Haemorrhage
• Traumatic Brain Injury
Intracranial Pressure (ICP) Monitoring Devices Market – Segment by Region
• Rest of Europe
• Rest of Asia-Pacific
Rest of the World
INTEGRA LIFESCIENCES HOLDING CORPORATION RECENT ACTIVITIES
VIVONICS RECENT ACTIVITIES
For More Customized Data, Request for Report Customization @ https://www.omrglobal.com/report-customization/icp-monitoring-devices-market
About Orion Market Research
Orion Market Research (OMR) is a market research and consulting company known for its crisp and concise reports. The company is equipped with an experienced team of analysts and consultants. OMR offers quality syndicated research reports, customized research reports, consulting and other research-based services.
For More Information, Visit Orion Market Research
Company Name: Orion Market Research
Contact Person: Mr. Anurag Tiwari
Email: [email protected]
Contact no: +91 7803040404