Although a man may enjoy the process by which he gets a raw, red male organ – for example, by engaging in hours of blissful sensual activity, often with the member be handled in a rough but thoroughly delightful manner – he may afterwards wish he had exercised a little restraint. As male organ health issues go, a raw, red male organ is uncomfortable and inconvenient, but it is something that a little well-planned healing can take care of with (hopefully) no lasting damage.
So for the man who smiles beatifically at the thought of the devilish activities that have rendered his manhood sore and tender to the touch, the following tips for healing that red male organ may prove beneficial.
• Give it a rest. First and foremost, a man who has gained a red male organ from overuse and rough handling needs to man up and give the poor fellow a bit of a rest. Granted, this can be hard to do. With thoughts in his mind about the sensual gymnastics he so recently enjoyed still fresh in his mind, many a man is tempted to jump right back in the saddle – whether that saddle involves another companion or simply his own hand. But no matter how tempted he may be, the dude will be better off if he exercises a little self-control and lets the healing process complete. Otherwise, he’ll end up in even worse shape.
• Avoid temptation. With that said, it behooves a man to not invite temptation. While giving his member a rest, he should also avoid triggers - favorite adult literature videos, conversations with a titillating co-worker, etc. – likely to cause his manhood to pop up and beg for some attention.
• Choose clothing carefully. Sure, a guy may enjoy advertising his best qualities by wearing tight pants and perhaps going commando. But that’s not going to help the worn-out manhood. A little looseness in the cut of the trousers keeps the manhood from rubbing up against cloth – and wearing soft cotton underwear is going to soothe it more than the feel of rough wool or too-smooth polyester.
• Run free at home. Of course, at home and in private (or with the understanding of a roommate), it can be helpful to let the male organ air out totally. Hanging out naked (or at least pants-less and underwear-less) helps speed up the healing process.
• Cool it. Depending on how raw and sore it is, many a red male organ responds well to a little cold compress. Sure, he’ll shrink and withdraw from it at first – but the coolness can be especially soothing and can encourage him to settle down as well.
• Watch the chemicals. When the member is in a sore and raw state, it is even more susceptible to irritants. For that reason, be careful to avoid any cleansers or soaps that might irritate it. Mild soaps are good, and nothing that includes any fragrances should be used. The same goes for laundry detergents; the fewer harsh ingredients it contains, the better the member will feel.
Healing a raw, red male organ can take some time and effort. Things can go better and more smoothly if a guy makes a practice of applying a first rate male organ health creme (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) regularly. For best results, look for a crème that can properly and thoroughly moisturize the poor manhood. A crème with both a high end emollient (such as shea butter) and a natural hydrator (like vitamin E) is urged. In addition, member skin will be more resilient if a crème with a potent antioxidant is used, such as alpha lipoic acid. This will enable the skin to better fight excess free radicals, which otherwise can cause oxidative damage.
Visit http://www.menshealthfirst.com for additional information on most common male organ health issues, tips on improving male member sensitivity and what to do to maintain a healthy manhood. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous websites.