Opportunities in the building information modeling market have evolved through a number of stages. Lucintel has found the future of this market to be promising; the building information modeling market is expected to reach $9 billion by 2025 with a CAGR of 10%. In this market, software is expected to remain the largest offering, and residential and commercial buildings segment is expected to remain the largest technology. Players can benefit from the available opportunities like wide adoption of BIM by architects, engineers, and consultants for planning, designing, and construction of residential and infrastructure projects and favorable government support for BIM modelling.
Request Sample Pages by clicking below
Bentley System, Autodesk, Nemetschek Group, Hexagon AB, RIB Software, EMGworks, Trimble, Dassault Systemes, Asite Solution, Topcon are some of the companies profiled in this report.
Some of the features of this report:
• Market size estimates: Building information modeling market size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment.
• Trend and forecast analysis: Market trend (2014-2019) and forecast (2020-2025) by segments and region.
• Segmentation analysis: Building information modeling market size by various segments such as product life cycle, offering, and end use industry in terms of value and volume shipment.
• Regional analysis: Building information modeling market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
• Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions of building information modeling in the building information modeling market.
• Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape of building information modeling in the building information modeling market.
• Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter’s Five Forces model.
Download Brochure of this report by clicking on https://www.lucintel.com/building-information-modeling-market.aspx
This exclusive report from Lucintel will enable you to make confident business decisions in this globally competitive marketplace. For a detailed table of contents, contact Lucintel at +1-972-636-5056 or click on this link [email protected]
Lucintel, the premier global management consulting and market research firm, creates winning strategies for growth. It offers market assessments, competitive analysis, opportunity analysis, growth consulting, M&A, and due diligence services to executives and key decision-makers in a variety of industries. For further information, visit www.lucintel.com.
Dallas, Texas, USA
Email: [email protected]