Ever visited Taj Mahal and got astounded by the wonderful mesh (Jali) work? No doubt, it is the finest example of craftsmanship. The good news is you can give that look to your sweet abode, office or commercial space with GRC Jali/ Mesh at prices that won't burn a hole in your pocket.
What is GRC Jali all about?
GRC, also known as GFRC, is the acronym for Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC) written as Glassfiber Reinforced Concrete (GRC) in British English. As complex the name sounds, in layman language GRC is made by incorporating alkali resistant highly durable glass fiber into the concrete mix. The combination is as such that both the concrete and the glass fiber are able to maintain their individuality and high tensile strength while creating a synergy that wouldn’t be possible with one constituent alone.
Glass fiber carries the load while the concrete mix keeps them in desired shape and form at the desired location.
Need GRC Jali? Purchase from the best!
Not all GRCs are created equal. For a beautiful yet durable GRC you need experts like Krishna GRC Jali Manufacturers & Suppliers India. The quality supplied at competent prices would leave you returning for more.
Krishna is a reputed:
• GRC Column Manufacturers in India
• GRC Column Suppliers in India
• Pillars Manufacturers & Suppliers in India
• GRC Building Material Manufacturers & Suppliers in India
• GRC Jali Manufacturers & Suppliers India
• GRC Dome Manufacturers & Suppliers
• GRC Band Cornices Manufacturers
What you could be using HTC meshes and jalis for?
GRC meshes and jalis are used extensively for decorative, architectural and construction purposes. You will find GRC Jalis everywhere from building outer panes to columns and pillars inside/ outside premises. They give a unique artistic look to the building. With extensive usage in window trims, external friezes, limestone lookalike panels, decorative courtyard columns, indoor pillars etc., GRC has a number of interesting applications making it worth to splurge on. Try it!
Why should you be purchasing GRC from Krishna?
Krishna GRC Manufacturers make GRC mesh and columns that are:
• Superior in strength and alkali resistant
• Structurally Laminated
• Weather, water, fire, corrosion and algae/ fungi resistant
• Thin sections to give light weight feel and easy usability
• Incombustible and low thermal movement
• Amazing high impact resistance that makes it an excellent reliable option in Earth quake prone areas
• Low porosity and high density
• Flexibility of use with very low maintenance cost
• Being light weight and durable, they are easy to pack, transport, ship and install at far off locations.
• Eco friendly with ability to impact any surface finish
If this is so special about our GRC meshes, Jalis, columns and pillars, our services are even more special including:
• Varied Product Range
• Excellent quality
• Strict Quality Checks and parameters
• 100% Quality Assurance and customer satisfaction guarantee
• Polite friendly sales staff that cares for each and every customer
• Attractive Discounts on Bulk order
• Reliable shipping and on time delivery