Color adds value to our sight! Hue of different shades attracts our eyes and steals our attention. Undoubtedly the marketers have never failed to exploit this attractive attribute of colors. But choosing the right shade for the right presentation is not everyone’s cup of tea. So here are some of the tips that marketers might find useful for their presentation.
• The emotional connect with colors- Colors possess many emotional connotation. For example we connect red with anger and danger, blue with peace and calmness, etc. So we must connect with the specific colors and then stick to the relevant shades.
• Stay trendy- You should never run out of trend! You can stay trendy by combining the contrast colors, complimentary colors and monochromatic shades.
• Keep it simple- When it comes to design, the less is more! Use less yet attractive colours in your presentation. In general three or four colours are sufficient for a presentation. Do not over do with the color scheme.
• High contrast- High contrast slides achieve the highest impact on the minds of the viewers. It is important to understand that contrast is not simply about choosing different colors but selecting those that will create the most visual interest when placed side by side.
• Go online with it- In the world of digitalization why worry for the color schemes of your presentation? Designer websites like ‘color scheme designers’ which gives us the ability to view examples of what your chosen color scheme would look like on a website like SlideShare.
With the above mentioned tips, choose the color scheme of your presentation wisely to make it an attractive piece for the audience.