According to a new report by EMR titled, ‘Global Biomaterials Market Report and Forecast 2020-2025’, the global biomaterials market size was valued at USD 105.28 billion in 2019.
Get a Free Sample Report – https://www.expertmarketresearch.com/request?type=report&flag=B&id=398
Competitive Landscape & Supplier Analysis:
1. Medtronic plc
2. Evonik Industries AG
3. Berkeley Advanced Biomaterials, Inc.
4. CAM Bioceramics BV.
5. Carpenter Technology Corporation
6. Invibio Ltd.
7. Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZBH)
The global biomaterials market is being driven by the rising funds and grants for the advancement of the novel biomaterials. North America registered the largest market share in the global biomaterials market in recent years. The Asia Pacific region is expected to witness the fastest growth in the forecast period due to the boost in Japan’s healthcare industry, increasing geriatric population in India and China, and the growing incidences of cardiovascular diseases in India.
Read full report summary with Table of Content – https://www.expertmarketresearch.com/reports/biomaterials-market
Medtronic plc (NYSE: MDT) and Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZBH) are some of the key players in the global biomaterials market. In September 2019, Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc., a leading player in the musculoskeletal healthcare industry, announced the clearance for the Persona Revision Knee System for revision knee replacement procedures. The revision system provides anatomic components to mimic a patient’s anatomy for a personalised experience. The Persona Revision Knee System, which comes with a modern, intuitive instrumentation platform, aids surgeons take a personalised approach to address revision procedures, ranging from simple to complex by offering a flexible and preferable surgical approach.
Market Analysis by Product:
The biomaterials market is divided based on product into metallic, natural, ceramics, and polymers.
Market Analysis by Application:
5. Wound Healing
6. Tissue Engineering
7. Plastic Surgery
On the basis of application, the biomaterials market is divided into cardiovascular, ophthalmology, dental, orthopaedic, wound healing, tissue engineering, plastic surgery, and neurology, among others.
Market Analysis by Region:
1. North America
3. Asia Pacific
4. Latin America
5. Middle East & Africa
Regionally, the market is divided into North America, Europe, the Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa.
Key Findings of the Report:
1. The global biomaterials market is driven by the rising geriatric population, along with the increasing incidences of neurological, cardiovascular, and orthopaedic diseases.
2. Huge financing from the public sector to launch new products, increase in the manufacture of implantable products, rising awareness regarding the benefits of biomaterial products, and improvement in medical technology are some of the factors aiding the growth of the biomaterials market.
3. The rising number of free trade agreements (FTAs) provide great opportunities to the medical device companies to increase their growth; as a result, accelerating the market growth of biomaterials.
4. The biomaterials market is being propelled forward due to the growing use of polymers in soft-tissue applications like plastic surgeries.
Key Offerings of the Report:
1. The EMR report gives an overview of the global biomaterials market for the periods (2015-2019) and (2020-2025).
2. The report also offers the historical (2015-2019) and forecast (2020-2025) markets for the product, application, and regional markets of biomaterials.
3. It gives an in-depth look at the regional price trends in the global biomaterials market for the periods (2015-2019) and (2020-2025).
Medtronic plc, Evonik Industries AG, Berkeley Advanced Biomaterials, Inc., CAM Bioceramics BV., Carpenter Technology Corporation, Invibio Ltd., and Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc., among others, are the key players in the global biomaterials market. The EMR report looks into the capacity, market share, and latest developments of these major players like plant turnarounds, mergers and acquisitions, and capacity expansions.
Expert Market Research is a leading business intelligence firm, providing custom and syndicated market reports along with consultancy services for our clients We serve a wide client base ranging from Fortune 1000 companies to small and medium enterprises Our reports cover over 100 industries across established and emerging markets researched by our skilled analysts who track the latest economic, demographic, trade and market data globally
At EMR, we tailor our approach according to our clients’ needs and preferences, providing them with valuable, actionable and up-to-date insights into the market, thus, helping them realize their optimum growth potential We offer market intelligence across a range of industry verticals which include Pharmaceuticals, Food and Beverage, Technology, Retail, Chemical and Materials, Energy and Mining, Packaging and Agriculture
We also provide state-of-the-art procurement intelligence through our platform, procurementresource.com. Procurement Resource is a leading platform for digital procurement solutions, offering daily price tracking, market intelligence, supply chain intelligence, procurement analytics, and category insights through our thoroughly researched and infallible market reports, production cost reports, price analysis, and benchmarking.
Expert Market Research
Email: [email protected]
USA/Canada: +1-415-325-5166 | UK: +44-702-402-5790