When we plan for home renovations Sydney, and when we look at different styles of modern bathrooms we will see that there are many possibilities in decoration; Modernist, old-fashioned, minimalist, or more classic, but we would like to highlight several tips for decorating bathrooms that are quite useful:
1. The bathroom furniture should be suspended as well as the toilets, which is a bit more complicated. The less furniture touches the floor the better, both for cleaning and to avoid dampness and nooks and crannies.
2. Remember that the ergonomics of a bathroom should have minimum distances between furniture and toilets or the shower itself. This is an important subject that needs plans and drawings for a better understanding. So contributed schemes of interest.
3. Lighting in a bathroom is essential. Preferably white light, although if the bathroom is large enough, we can differentiate environments with white light for the sink area, and a more subdued light for the shower area.
4. Directly, heated towel rails save a lot of space, are not excessively expensive, and are very useful. So, it's a nice add-on!
5. We remember that the opening of the screen should not be less than 40 cm as a rule, and if possible, leave a step of 50 cm or more.
6. If we place the shower tray, we will generally have a small step since placing them at ground level is practically impossible due to the drains.
7. The accessories and furniture the less is more. We all have a ton of grooming products that take up a lot of space. It is best to buy a washbasin cabinet to clear the room, and it is not necessary to load the walls with a thousand bars and shelves that in the long run will be a problem.
8. Colors. The recommendation that decorators practice is to use neutral colors, especially gray and white, and if there is a more striking color on time. As a rule, the ceiling should be white, which gives the feeling of spaciousness and altitude, and we can make a wall of a different color, in most houses in the shower area.
9. A good and large mirror is practically the soul of this room. Apart from being comfortable, it will give us the feeling of spaciousness (Remember to regulate the height according to the inhabitants of the house). Highly recommended a mirror from the sink to the ceiling.
10. And finally, what are the toilet and the bidet, they should be placed in the same place that they were previously due to the downspouts - drains, like the bathtub.
We recommend to handover your Sydney kitchen and bathrooms renovation work to a professional like harris-building.com.au. They are one of the trustworthy renovation builders Sydney.