SpotlightExpo is happening in the UK focusing on the Black Country Hair & Beauty small businesses who are often forgotten as major contributors to the economy. This is organised to specifically create a buzz about local hair and beauty businesses, their skills, talents and new products. With this expo, these small businesses can attract local customers. This is the best platform to showcase their products in front of hundreds of people.
Carboots are very popular and often visited by hundreds of people, but the hair and beauty services don't find carboot infrastructure suitable.
With the ever growing social media platforms, reaching new prospects can consume a lot of time or be really expensive, Diane states that It is not easy to find new customers for your services and products if your newly established. Social media is a good platform but if you are running a small business running a social media accounts can take up a lot of time and the other challenge is converting viewers who are often overwhelmed with choice into customers. Larger Expos are also often not suitable because of cost and the financial investment needed to make a real impact. This is the main reason behind the launching of SpotlightExpo Hair and Beauty expo.
So if your answer is ‘Yes’ to some of the following questions? Then you are invited to participate in this expo or register your interest in a future event.
• Do you sell beauty products?
• Have you created a new range and need to get it in front of customers?
• Are you a mobile business and need to show off your services?
• Do you need more clients?
• Do you have some stock you need to sell?
• Do you do hair, hair Extensions, lashes, brows, nails, barbering?
• Do you do fashion, makeup, sell Avon, Mary Kay or Forever Living?
• Do you do Jewelry, Bespoke gifts, Weddings?
• Do you do natural foods, diet products or a fitness instructor?
• Are you have a genuine business opportunity that can help people make real money?
This expo will surely increase your business and target the best customers you want. This is not only about the customers, but with this expo, your services and products will get the attention that they require. You can market your newly launched products at this expo.
So come and exhibit your product at this Spotlight Expo. For the registration, you can contact Spotlightexpo organisers on Eventbrite.
The organisers are providing free entry to visitors. So this is the open exhibition for the visitors. But, the visitors have to book their tickets. To book tickets, visit the official website: http://www.spotlightexpo.uk.
Hair And Beauty Spotlight Expo
Mon, August 26, 2019
10:00 AM – 7:30 PM BST
Castlegate Drive, Dudley
Information about Speakers & the Topics
• Dr. Ingrid Wilson will be discussed on “The anatomy of Hairloss”.
• Mr. Don Smith will be discussed on “Supercharging your Network”.
• Kagi Gel Nails will be discussed “From IT to Global Gel Nails”.
• Diane Shawe will provide information about “Franchising Hair Extensions Salon Services and Why?”
• Jamacian Roots will share the information about “How and Why we created our own natural haircare brand”.
Name: Diane Shawe
Email: [email protected]
Address: Village Hotel, Castlegate Drive, Dudley