Assisted living centers are a boon for seniors who require constant care, love and support. These centers believe in embracing the individuality of each resident of the facility by offering personalized services and programs tailored to match their specific needs and likings. The personalized way of dealing and taking care of the residents makes them feel at home and thrive.
Luvida Memory Care is an assisted living center in Waco, TX. It is a specialized community that is licensed to take care of seniors with Alzheimer’s disease and similar dementia disorders. The community is locally owned and inhabits 24 apartments with staff to resident ratio being one to seven or less. The staff members undergo 4 extra hours of training in Alzheimer’s and other disorders related to memory. A certified Alzheimer trainer is appointed as the Activity Director. The Director of Nurses and the Executive Director are on call 24 hours a day and a manager is available on duty on weekends as well. The facility also has an experienced team in dining services.
• Three meals and two snacks are given to the residents every day
• The meals are as per the individual preferences and medical needs of the residents
• A hydration center is set up for 24/7 access to drinks to take care of hydration requirements of the residents
• The care staff monitors the residents while eating to keep a check on swallowing problems
• All employees at the center undergo a thorough drug testing and a background check before being employed
• Centrally located nurse’s station
• Respite care for minimum7 to maximum 60 days
• Spacious walk-in showers
• Activities calendar with planned daily activities
• Beauty salon
• Individual sensory stations
• Extensive safety features
• Three courtyard patios
• On-request cable and phone in residencies
• Treatment services such as personal hygiene, mobility assistance, medication management, medical care.
• Additional services such as housekeeping, laundry, incontinence management, bathing assistance, physician and pharmacy communications, daily dressing and grooming assistance, and more.
• Hospice care
• Wellness care
• Therapies and activities such as music therapy, child interaction therapy, exercise programs, individual activities, gardening, worship services, brain games, professional entertainment, making memory boxes, arts and crafts, social hours and more.
• Community family special events
• Incontinence care check after every 2 hours
For more information on the services provided by Luvida Memory Care, call at 254-613-4119 or visit 2400 Piazza Drive, Belton, TX 76513. You can also log on to https://www.luvidacare.com/