Factors responsible for increasing the DNA test kits market size are rising incidences of chronic, infectious and genetic diseases and cost reduction of genetic sequencing. Besides, increasing preference towards accurate medicine diagnostic techniques is further boosting the DNA test kits market growth. Increasing importance given towards detection and early infection coupled with the increasing demand for DNA test for cancer genetic testing is also expanding the market size. Technological advancements resulting in commercialization of next-generation testing and diagnostic solutions making use of genetic analysis is projected to spike the DNA testing kits market size.
Ancestry testing Segment to Dominate the Market Over the Forecast Period
The market is classified into sample type, application and region. Based on the sample type, the market is further segmented into saliva and cheek swab. Saliva segment is expected to hold a major DNA test kits market share owing to the increase in the sale of DNA test kits. Prominent players are offering saliva-based DNA test kits, thus propelling the market. For instance, Ancestry during Black Friday in 2017, sold approximately 1.5 million kits, thus inflating the DNA test kits market size.
Based on applications, the market is bifurcated into ancestry testing, health & fitness, disease risk assessment, diet & nutrition and others. Ancestry testing is expected to show notable growth owing to rising demand for autosomal DNA test kits. In addition, the increasing curiosity among people to know about their family tree and ancestors is also expected to trigger the DNA test kits market growth.
On the basis of region, North America controls the growth of the market. Presence of developed healthcare infrastructure alongside proactive funding for DNA testing is driving the market in the region. High prevalence of chronic diseases coupled with strong government policies is also boosting the DNA testing kit market size in the region.
Asia-Pacific region is also expected to be a lucrative region owing to a rise in the research & development activities and improving healthcare infrastructure. Increasing research incentives provided by governments of emerging economies is fueling the growth of the market in the region. Increasing patient pool coupled with increasing cases of chronic diseases is also positively influencing the market in the region.
Prominent players of the market are 23andMe Inc., Maj Ancestry, MyHeritage Ltd., Living DNA lTD, Helix OpCo LLC, Veritas,FitnessGenes, Gene by Gene,Ltd and National Geographic Partners LLC.
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.futurewiseresearch.com/request-sample.aspx?id=3408&page=requestsample
Global DNA Test Kits Market Segmentation:
By Sample Type
● Cheek Swab
● Ancestry Testing
● Diet & Nutrition
● Health & Fitness
● Disease Risk Assessment
● North America
● Asia Pacific
● Latin America
● Rest of the World
Purchase a Copy & Ask For Discount: https://www.futurewiseresearch.com/request-sample.aspx?id=3408&page=askfordiscount
● Veritas in a bid to expand its product portfolio introduced two new genome sequencing products, myGenome Diagnostic and myGenome Premium
● Prenetics, in 2018 acquired DNAFit. The acquisition helped Prenetics bolster its position in the market
FutureWise Key Takeaways
● Growth Prospects
● SWOT Analysis
● Key Trends
● Key data-points affecting market growth
Objectives of the Study:
• To provide with an exhaustive analysis on the global DNA test kits market by sample type, by application, and by region
• To cater comprehensive information on factors impacting market growth (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific restraints)
• Evaluate and forecast micro-markets and the overall market
• To predict the market size, in key regions (along with countries)—North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and the rest of the world
• To record evaluate and competitive landscape mapping- product launches, technological advancements, mergers and expansions
• Profiling of companies to evaluate their market shares, strategies, financial and core competencies
Browse Corresponding Healthcare Market Research Reports & Consulting
Inquire further details about this report at: [email protected]
About FutureWise Research:
We specialise in high-growth niche markets, assuring flexibility, agility and customised solutions for our clients. Through in-depth market insights and consultancy, we present our clients with the tools they need to be at the forefront of their industry – a position secured for far more than the near future.
Company Name: FutureWise Research
Contact Person: Vinay Thaploo
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +44 141 628 9353 / +1 970 279 4295
Country: United Kingdom