Delayed childbearing is one of the dominant factors for increasing the adoption of assisted reproductive technology. Numerous initiatives such as the Asia Pacific Initiative on Reproduction (ASPIRE), an exclusive task force of scientists and clinicians, engaged infertility management and ART in the region should support industry growth. However, the high cost associated with ART treatment will hamper industry expansion to a certain extent over the coming years.
Procedures such as in-vitro fertilization are offered at low cost in developing countries such as India, hence many people having trouble with getting or staying pregnant opt for this treatment in developing countries, leading to business growth. Growing awareness about ART procedure and its success rates will further lead to industry growth during the forecast period.
Hospital end-use segment accounted for major market share. Rising prevalence of infertility problems coupled with growing awareness about assisted reproductive technology and its success rate should drive segment growth during the forecast period. According to CDC data, around fifteen states in the U.S. provide insurance coverage for infertility treatment that should positively impact market growth.
Europe dominated the market due to the rise in infertility rate, rising awareness among people for fertility treatment, technological advancements and government initiatives. In 2014, CDC developed a national public health action plan for detection, improved efficacy of safe treatment, and prevention of infertility. The Barcelona summit suggested the establishment of an expert group to solve demographic issues, increase the childcare facilities and acceptance of parent IVF procedure for clinical trials.
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.futurewiseresearch.com/request-sample.aspx?id=2292&page=requestsample
1. By Procedure
● Fresh donor
● Fresh Non-donor
● Frozen Donor
● Frozen Nondonor
● Embryo/Egg Banking
2. By Technology
● In-vitro fertilization (IVF)
● Artificial Insemination - Intrauterine Insemination (AI-IUI)
● Frozen Embryo Replacement (FER)
3. By End-use
● Fertility clinics
4. By Region
● North America
● Asia Pacific
● Latin America
Purchase a Copy of this Premium Research Report & Ask For Discount: https://www.futurewiseresearch.com/request-sample.aspx?id=2292&page=askfordiscount
● Tier 1 players- established companies in the market with a major market share
● Tier 2 players
● Emerging players which are growing rapidly
● New Entrants
Company Present in the market
● Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
● Genea Limited
● Cook Medical
● Nidacon International AB
● OvaScience Inc.
● Vitro Life
● Cooper Surgical Inc.
● IVFtech ApS
● Irvine scientific
● Hamilton Thorne
● Growth prospects
● SWOT analysis
● Key trends
● Key data points affecting market growth
Objectives of the Study:
● To provide an exhaustive analysis on the global assisted reproductive technology market by procedure, by technology, and by region
● To cater comprehensive information on factors impacting market growth (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific restraints)
● To evaluate and forecast micro-markets and the overall market
● To predict the market size, in key regions (along with countries)—North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the rest of the world
● To record evaluate and competitive landscape mapping- product launches, technological advancements, mergers and expansions
● Profiling of companies to evaluate their market shares, strategies, financials and core competencies
Inquire further details about this report at: [email protected]
About FutureWise Research:
We specialise in high-growth niche markets, assuring flexibility, agility and customised solutions for our clients. Through in-depth market insights and consultancy, we present our clients with the tools they need to be at the forefront of their industry – a position secured for far more than the near future.
Company Name: FutureWise Research
Contact Person: Vinay Thaploo
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +44 141 628 9353 / +1 970 279 4295
Country: United Kingdom