The Insulation Inspector IOGS/CII Level 3 course is designed mainly to expand your knowledge and prepare the enthusiastic professionals/ beginners and fresher’s for the next level in the insulation inspection and in the quality control field. This course extensively covers the rudiments of thermal insulation inspection and quality control which is highly in demand.
The duration of the course is set of 4-days and. The course completion is on the fourth day of the course when all the students will have to go through a written as well as an oral examination. IOGs will be going to award the successful candidates for the completion of the Insulation Inspector certification.
How much you’ll be benefitted after the course?
At the end of the Insulation Inspection course, you will be able to evaluate the stages of your understanding including the preparation and application of it. This helps to identify the inspection and instruments along with the use to carry out the insulation inspection and quality control activities much independently.
What are the topics that will be covered in the course?
• Insulating pipes and vessels have a specific function.
• The various types of insulation materials and their classifications
• Insulation words, physical shapes, and fabrics for accessories
• Vapor obstacles, both major and secondary
• Vapor barriers of the membrane and liquid types
• Jacketing, both metallic and non-metallic
• Coatings and finishes for jacketing
• Insulation systems with single and multiple layers
• Systems for hot, PP, and acoustic insulation
• Insulation systems that are anti-sweat, icy, and cryogenic
• Insulation systems of 5LPP and 5LPE
• Coatings for thermal insulation (GSPU, Novolastic and many more)
• Designing an Insulation System (basic)
• Under-insulation anti-corrosion coating systems
• Inspection of coatings and common flaws
• A look at CUI and how to avoid it
• Stress Corrosion Cracking Caused by Chloride (ESCC)
• Practical identification
• Project documentation and reporting requirements
• The visual inspection and common detection encounter
These are some of the assorted course details for the course. You can download the brochure from the website of IOGS.
There is no requirement for the training for attending the course. You can have knowledge of quality control then it is an added advantage for you.
What is Must to carry for the course?
You would need to carry a printout of the email that you will receive upon any sort of enrollment. Your identification proof is needed as the recent passport will have a photograph of you which is a great way for checking authentication.
Thus, this Insulation Inspector Level 3 course from the leading will bring in the best addition to your professional career.
IOGS International Institute
Email: [email protected]