Nepal, 18th Sept- 2019 – The Poon hill is one of the popular peaks in the Himalayan ranges. It is located in the Annapurna region. The people who are looking for the short trekking tour can choose the Poonhill Short Trek. It provides the trekkers stunning views of the Himalayan peaks, vibrant energy through the rhododendron forests. The Pokhara is located close to the Annapurna region so you can also do sightseeing in the city. During this trekking tour, you can explore an amazing view of the mountain peaks such as Annapurna South, Nilgiri, Annapurna I, Hiunchuli, Barasikha, Machhapuchru, Dhaulagiri, Tukuche Peak, and others.
Why choose poon hill trekking tour
• It is a simple trekking route in the Himalayan peaks
• It offers great chance to explore the beautiful Himalayas and Sunrise View from poon hill
• The trekkers can see popular villages in the region such as Hile, Tadapani, Birethati, Tikhedhunga, Ghorepani and much more
• You can walk in the dense forest, high passes, valley, and others.
• This trekking tour provides an opportunity to explore the stunning view of the snow-capped mountain peaks such as Manaslu, Dhaulagiri, Annapurna I, Annapurna II and much more.
• It is short and moderate trek train in the Annapurna region that perfectly suitable for all people
• You can stay in the teahouse or lodge in the Annapurna region.
Gokyo Lake trekking tour
Gokyo lake trekking is another popular trekking tour in the country. It is also an easy trekking trail in the region. This trekking is perfectly suitable for the new trekkers. It is located at more than 4700m above the sea level. The Gokyo Lake is the famous lakes in Nepal and it has freshwater with six lakes. During this trekking you can pass through the river, village, valley, high passes and others. You can eat healthy and fresh food on a trekking trip.
For the Gokyo Lake Trek tours, you should pack the essential items such as clothes, camera, medicine, sleep bag, water bottle, shoe, innerwear and much more. Walking in the dense forests, dancing rice field, mountain village and valley with the chirping birds adds more enjoyment to the adventurous trip. You can book affordable trekking tour package and enjoy the vacation with family or friends.
For more info about Nepal trekking tour visit at https://www.infonepaltrekking.com
Info Nepal Treks and Expedition Pvt. Ltd
Address: Z-Street, Thamel, Kathmandu, Nepal
Mobile: +977-9841396817, +977-9813177758
Email: [email protected]
, [email protected]
Msn: [email protected]