SoftwareBundler: Win32 / Pokavampo is newly detected Trojan virus that is responsible for completely degrading the compromised computer performance. The Trojan was first discovered on Aug 31, 2015 and its update was found on Jun 09, 2016. With the motive to make illegal profit through convincing victims to download downloads unwanted software cyber criminals created this Trojan virus and also distributed them extensively over Internet. This Trojan is able to infect all Windows computer system. It slips inside PC silently and once gets successfully installed starts performing malicious activities against your PC which lean down PC performance.
As soon as SoftwareBundler: Win32 / Pokavampo comes inside the PC, first it hides itself deeply and once completely executed it create files in %APPDATA% and %ProgramFiles% alike:-
1. >> %APPDATA% \Local\4C4C4544-1443639829-3910-8052-B8C04F393253\pnsa44FD.exe
2. >> %APPDATA% \Local\4C4C4544-1443639829-3910-8052-B8C04F393253\rnsa44FB.exe
3. >> %ProgramFiles% )\4C4C4544-1443664989-3910-8052-B8C04F393253\rnsiCBFB.exe
4. >> %ProgramFiles% \4C4C4544-1443664989-3910-8052-B8C04F393253\Uninstall.exe
5. >> %APPDATA% \Roaming\VOPackage\Uninstall.exe
6. >> %APPDATA% \Roaming\VOPackage\VOPackage.exe
SoftwareBundler: Win32 / Pokavampo also bring changes into Windows registry and set itself into startup folder so that it gets activated as soon as Windows system boots up. Normally it infiltrates inside your PC through spam emails attachments you download or open, comes bundled with freeware program, lurks into your computer through sharing data using infected drives. Clicks to malicious links, visits to infected websites are some common intrusion methods. SoftwareBundler: Win32 / Pokavampo totally mess up with PC, degraded PC performance, hijack installed browser and alters default settings. Cause unwanted redirection and too displays threatening alerts. Besides, it monitors Internet activities and hence your privacy are always under threats. Therefore, you must delete SoftwareBundler: Win32 / Pokavampo from Windows computer as soon as possible.
Step to Delete SoftwareBundler: Win32 / Pokavampo From PC
Windows 10 Users
1. Click Start Menu.
2. Choose the Settings menu
3. Select and click on System.
4. Under System menu, Click on Apps and features.
5. Select SoftwareBundler:Win32/Pokavampo from list.
6. Click on Uninstall button.
Windows 8 Users
1. Click on bottom left corner of screen.
2. Click on Control Panel..
3. Click Uninstall a Program.
4. Select SoftwareBundler:Win32/Pokavampo from list
5. Click Uninstall button.
Hope you have removed this threats easily from PC but in case still getting same issues then you are strongly recommended to make use of our Free Scanner tool. The recommended tool is designed by experienced professionals with much easy to use interface using which you can easily remove all kind of computer virus. Thus, try our Free Scanner tool as it's the ultimate guide to delete SoftwareBundler: Win32 / Pokavampo from Windows computer.