Electricians in NSW must be accredited to undertake specific categories of electrical work.
Electricians must be certified as Level 2 to carry out electrical works on or near a commercial or residential premises.
What is a Level 2 Electrician?
A Level 2 electrician is an electrician who is certified to carry out contestable works; that is: work on or near the premises of a customer to an electricity supply provider.
The categories of work that fall under Level 2 Accredited Service Provider work are as follows:
• Disconnection of a premises from the electricity network.
• Installing an underground service line to connect a premises to the electricity network (also for making repairs to underground service lines)
• Installing or repairing an overhead service line to connect a premises to the electricity network.
• Installation of electricity meters on the premises of an electricity supply customer.
What kind of work requires a Level 2 Electrician in Sydney?
Level 2 Electricians are required for electrical jobs that fall on or just outside of the customer premises with regard to the electricity supply and distribution. Caslec provide accredited Level 2 electricians in Sydney to industrial, commercial and residential electrical jobs including:
• 3 Phase Incoming Power Supplies
• Incoming Power Supply Connections
• Distribution Switchboards
• New Main Switchboards & Metering Requirements
• Underground Mains & Sub Mains
• Supply Authority Metering Installations
• Power Supply Upgrades
• Power Distribution
• General Installations
About Caslec Electrical Contractors
Caslec are a leading electrical contracting company. The company provides general industrial and commercial electrical installations, communication cabling, in addition to industrial electrical controls and maintenance.
Caslec's customers can expect quality workmanship provided by highly trained and certified technicians, proven project management and the use of premium grade hardware from leading suppliers.
Caslec electrical contractors are trained to provide services that will maximise productivity and minimise downtime while providing a level of responsiveness to client needs that is courteous, consistent and safe.
Caslec's service range covers:
• Electrical Installations for Industrial, Commercial and Residential applications.
• Emergency Electrical Services
• Smart Wiring Systems
• Scheduled maintenance programs
• Floodlighting (for sports fields and tennis courts)
Caslec qualified electricians deliver when it comes to customers expectations and they are fully committed to workmanship of the highest quality and to the prompt attendance to customer sites when required.
Caslec provides you with the best electrical technicians and products. Their quality installations are guaranteed in writing and backed with a team of accredited Level 2 Electricians. To top it all off, they guarantee all designs and ensure that installations comply with or exceed current Australian Standards and government requirements.
Caslec has been established since 1971 as an electrical services company. Their technicians are qualified and trained to a level consistent with the duties undertaken. They are experienced in Emergency Response services for tending to and restoring critical electrical services after outages. Caslec are specialists in the planning and carrying out of major electrical projects.
For more information about Level 2 Electricians in Sydney, go to the Caslec website: http://caslec.com.au/about-us/accreditations-memberships/