Global Veterinary Diagnostics Market Size-Forecasts to 2026
The findings reviewed by GME stated that the Global Veterinary Diagnostics Market will expand at a CAGR value of 9.1% to reach USD 4.1 billion by 2026 from USD 2.3 billion by 2021. The veterinary diagnostics market size is increasing due to the factors such as the growing incidence of zoonotic diseases, and an increasing number of veterinary professionals in the developing regions, rising expenses of animal healthcare, an increase in the demand for pet insurance, and high disposable income of the developed countries.
Browse 153 Market Data Tables and 113 Figures spread through 183 Pages and in-depth TOC on “Global Veterinary Diagnostics Market” - Forecast to 2026” https://www.globalmarketestimates.com/market-report/veterinary-diagnostics-market-3367
By Product (Consumables, Instruments), By Animal Type (Companion Animals, Livestock), By Technology (Molecular Diagnostics, Hematology, Immunodiagnostics, Clinical Biochemistry, Urinalysis, Other Veterinary Diagnostic Technologies), By End-User (Veterinary Reference Laboratories, Veterinary Hospitals & Clinics, Point-of-Care/ In-House Testing, Veterinary Research Institutes & Universities), By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, MEA, and CSA); End-User Landscape, Vendor Landscape, and Company Market Share Analysis and Competitor Analysis
Key Market Insights:
• As per the American Pet Products Association's (APPA), National Pet Owners Survey (2019–2020), around 67 % of US homes, or 84.9 million families, owned a pet
• The livestock segment will be the largest shareholder of the market owing to factors such as the rising occurrence of zoonotic diseases among cattle and increasing demand for animal protein and products
• The consumables segment is analyzed to be the fastest-growing segment in the market from 2021 to 2026.
• The molecular diagnostics segment will be the fastest-growing segment with the highest CAGR value from 2021 to 2026.
• Idexx Laboratories, Inc., Zoetis, Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Heska Corporation, Biomérieux S.A., Neogen Corporation, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Virbac, Idvet, Bionote Inc., Randox Laboratories Ltd., Biochekfassisi Gmbh, Alvediaskyer, Inc., Shenzhen Bioeasy Biotechnology Co., Ltd., and Biopanda Reagents, among others are some of the veterinary diagnostic companies /players.
Browse the Report @ https://www.globalmarketestimates.com/market-report/veterinary-diagnostics-market-3367
Based on Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2021 - 2026)
Based on Animal Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2021 - 2026)
• Companion Animals
Based on Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2021 - 2026)
• Molecular Diagnostics
• Clinical Biochemistry
• Other Veterinary Diagnostic Technologies
Based on End-User Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2021 - 2026)
• Veterinary Reference Laboratories
• Veterinary Hospitals & Clinics
• Point-of-Care/ In-House Testing
• Veterinary Research Institutes & Universities
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2021 – 2026)
• The U.S.
• Rest of Europe
• South Korea
• Rest of APAC
Central & South America
• Rest of CSA
Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• South Africa
• Rest of MEA
Contact: Yash Jain
Email address: [email protected]
Phone Number: +16026667238
Website: Global Market Estimates
Check our Latest Blogs: https://www.globalmarketestimates.com/blog-posts.php