Neurovascular Devices Market Size - Forecast to 2026
As per the research conducted by GME, the Neurovascular Devices Market is estimated to be valued at USD 2.87 billion in 2021 and is projected to reach USD 4.37 billion by 2026 at a CAGR of 8.75%. The global neurovascular devices market is being driven by the escalating incidence of neurovascular diseases amongst patients around the world as well as the growing elderly demographic.
Browse 151 Market Data Tables and 111 Figures spread through 181 Pages and in-depth TOC on “Neurovascular Devices Market - Forecast to 2026" https://www.globalmarketestimates.com/market-report/neurovascular-devices-market-3313
By Product (Aneurysm Coiling & Embolization Devices [Embolic Coils, Flow Diversion Devices, Liquid Embolic Agents], Cerebral Balloon Angioplasty & Stenting Systems [Carotid Artery Stents, Embolic Protection Devices, Balloon Catheters], Support Devices [Microcatheters, Guidewires], Neurothrombectomy Devices [Clot Retrieval Devices, Suction & Aspiration Devices, Snares]), By Therapeutic Application (Cerebral Aneurysms, Ischemic Strokes, Carotid Artery Stenosis, Arteriovenous Malformation & Fistulas), By End-User (Hospitals & Surgical Centers, Ambulatory Care Centers, Research Laboratories & Academic Institutes); Competitive Landscape, Company Market Share Analysis, and Competitor Analysis; By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, MEA, and CSA); End-User Landscape, Company Market Share Analysis & Competitor Analysis
Key Market Insights
• Continuing commodification of favorable medical reimbursement rates will propel the overall market.
• Proliferating market supply of embolic coils for neurovascular management, aids in the predominance of aneurysm coiling & embolization devices.
• The neurosurgeons’ increased acceptance of minimally invasive neurosurgical operations leads to the prominence of the cerebral aneurysm therapy segment.
• The hospitals & surgical centers segment is foreseen to predominate due to the soaring inclusion of technologically advanced treatment solutions.
• The burgeoning target patient demographic for neurovascular disorders contributes to the supremacy of North America.
• Medtronic, MicroPort Scientific Corporation, Penumbra, Inc., Stryker Corporation, Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., Penumbra, Inc., Terumo Corporation, Cerus Endovascular, MicroVention, Inc., Codman Neuro, among others, are the key players in the market.
Browse the Report @ https://www.globalmarketestimates.com/market-report/neurovascular-devices-market-3313
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2021-2026)
• Aneurysm Coiling & Embolization Devices
• Embolic Coils
• Flow Diversion Devices
• Liquid Embolic Agents
• Cerebral Balloon Angioplasty & Stenting Systems
• Carotid Artery Stents
• Embolic Protection Devices
• Balloon Catheters
• Support Devices
• Neurothrombectomy Devices
• Clot Retrieval Devices
• Suction & Aspiration Devices
Therapeutic Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2021-2026)
• Cerebral Aneurysms
• Ischemic Strokes
• Carotid Artery Stenosis
• Arteriovenous Malformation & Fistulas
End-User Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2021-2026)
• Hospitals & Surgical Centers
• Ambulatory Care Centers
• Research Laboratories & Academic Institutes
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2021-2026)
• The U.S.
• Rest of Europe
• South Korea
• Rest of APAC
Central & South America
• Rest of CSA
Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• Rest of MEA
Contact: Tracy Simon
Email address: [email protected]
Phone Number: +16026667238
Check our Latest Blogs: https://www.globalmarketestimates.com/blog-posts.php