Global Precision Farming Market Size - Forecasts to 2026
The findings reviewed by GME stated that the Global Precision Farming Market is estimated to be valued at USD 6.80 billion in 2021 and is projected to reach USD 12.67 billion by 2026 at a CAGR of 13.25%. The changing ecosystem, rising food demand, soaring adoption of smart enhancements in the global agribusiness sector, as well as government initiatives to improve farmer's competency through technical advancements, are some of the primary factors driving the acceptance of precision farming.
Browse 153 Market Data Tables and 113 Figures spread through 183 Pages and in-depth TOC on “Global Precision Farming Market” - Forecast to 2026" https://www.globalmarketestimates.com/market-report/precision-farming-market-3376
By Technology (Guidance, VRT, Remote Sensing); By Application (Crop Scouting, Field Mapping, Yield Monitoring, Weather Tracking, Variable Rate Application, Inventory Management, Farm Labor Management, Financial Management, Others); By Offering (Hardware, Software, and Services); By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, MEA, and CSA); End-User Landscape, Vendor Landscape, and Company Market Share Analysis and Competitor Analysis
Key Market Insights:
• The rising investments and acceptance of technology-backed agricultural practices as a factor have led to generating demand for the precision farming market globally.
• Remote sensing technology is foreseen to predominate because it helps to guide farmers about crop rotations, soil management, optimal harvesting, and planting times.
• Hardware offering is foreseen to lead because it aids in providing accuracy and boosts convenience with workflow optimization.
• The yield monitoring application segment is the largest shareholder of the market, as this helps the farmers to make precise decisions.
• The extensive employment of these IT solutions and early adoption of advanced technological means lead to this North American region’s supremacy.
• AG DNA, ClearAg Operation, Ag Leader Technology, AgJunction, Inc., CropMetrics LLC, Trimble, Inc., AGCO Corporation, Raven Industries Inc., Deere and Company, Topcon Corporation, among others, are the major players competing in the market.
Browse the Report @ https://www.globalmarketestimates.com/market-report/precision-farming-market-3376
Technology Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2021 - 2026)
• Remote Sensing
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2021 - 2026)
• Crop Scouting
• Filed Mapping
• Yield Monitoring
• Weather Tracking
• Variable Rate Application
• Inventory Management
• Farm Labor Management
• Financial Management
Offering Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2021 - 2026)
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2021 – 2026)
• The U.S.
• Rest of Europe
• South Korea
• Rest of APAC
Central & South America
• Rest of CSA
Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• South Africa
• Rest of MEA
Contact: Yash Jain
Email address: [email protected]
Phone Number: +16026667238
Website: Global Market Estimates
Check our Latest Blogs: https://www.globalmarketestimates.com/blog-posts.php