Global Nematicides Market Size - Forecasts to 2026
The findings reviewed by GME stated that the Global Nematicides Market will expand at a CAGR value of 5.54% to reach USD 4.82 billion by 2026 from USD 2.10 billion by 2021. The global nematicides market is likely to be driven by increasing demand for high-value crops, rising disposable income of developing countries, and increasing health awareness associated with vegetables & fruits, and rapidly flourishing agricultural industry.
Browse 157 Market Data Tables and 117 Figures spread through 187 Pages and in-depth TOC on “Global Nematicides Market” - Forecast to 2026” https://www.globalmarketestimates.com/market-report/nematicides-market-3409
By Form (Liquid, Granular), By Type (Fumigants, Carbamates, Bionematicides, Organophosphates, Others), By Nematode Type (Root-Nematode, Cyst Nematode, Others), By Mode of Application (Seed Treatment, Drenching, Soil Dressing, Fumigation), By Crop Type (Field Crops, Fruits & nuts, Vegetables, Others), By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, MEA, and CSA); End-User Landscape, Company Market Share Analysis & Competitor Analysis.
Key Market Insights:
• The bio nematicides segment is expected to grow at a high CAGR rate during the forecast period
• The vegetable segment is expected to hold the largest share of the global nematicides market during the forecast period.
• Asia Pacific is expected to grow at the highest CAGR rate during the forecast period
• Some of the key players in the nematicides market are Syngenta AG., BASF SE, Bayer AG, UPL, Nufarm, FMC Corporation, CHR Hansen, Corteva Agriscience, American Vanguard Corporation, Adam Agricultural Solutions, Ltd., Marrone Bio Innovations, Agri Life, Bio Huma Netics, Inc, Valent USA, Real IPM Kenya, and T. Stanes & Company Ltd., among others.
• In October 2020, American Vanguard Australia Pty Ltd successfully acquired AgNova Technologies Pty Ltd, which is an Australian agrochemical firm. The company received global rights to Agnova’s product portfolio, and help enhance its presence in the market
Browse the Report @ https://www.globalmarketestimates.com/market-report/nematicides-market-3409
Form Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2021 - 2026)
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2021 - 2026)
Crop Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2021 - 2026)
• Field Crops,
• Fruits & nuts
Nematode Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2021 - 2026)
• Cyst Nematode
Mode of Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2021 - 2026)
• Seed Treatment
• Soil Dressing
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2021 – 2026)
• The U.S.
• Rest of Europe
• South Korea
• Rest of APAC
Central & South America
• Rest of CSA
Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• South Africa
• Rest of MEA
Contact: Yash Jain
Email address: [email protected]
Phone Number: +16026667238
Website: Global Market Estimates
Check our Latest Blogs: https://www.globalmarketestimates.com/blog-posts.php