According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Autoimmune Disease Diagnosis Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2020-2025," the global autoimmune disease diagnosis market grew at a CAGR of around 8% during 2014-2019. An autoimmune disease refers to a medical condition that results from an abnormal immune response to a normally functioning body part. The immune system is unable to distinguish between healthy tissues and potentially harmful antigens in this condition. As a result, it releases proteins called autoantibodies to attack the healthy cells that destroy the functioning cells, tissues, and organs of the body. At present, more than 80 types of autoimmune disorders have been identified by scientists that include type I diabetes, psoriasis, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis and inflammatory bowel disease. The diagnosis of these diseases requires a combination of physical examination, antinuclear antibody test (ANA), C-reactive protein (CRP), tissue biopsy and X-rays in order to determine the nature and severity of the condition.
Request Free Sample Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/autoimmune-disease-diagnosis-market/requestsample
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Autoimmune Disease Diagnosis Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by the growing prevalence of numerous autoimmune disorders, along with the increasing demand for precise and efficient diagnostic solutions. This has led to the adoption of advanced technologies to conduct multiple tests simultaneously with faster and accurate results. These technologies are also focused on providing an improved diagnosis with higher sensitivity, which is providing an impetus to the market growth. In addition to this, there has been a rising preference for laboratory automation. This, along with the increasing healthcare expenditure, is acting as a major growth-inducing factor. Moreover, numerous government and non-government organizations (NGOs) are undertaking initiatives to spread awareness regarding the diagnosis and treatment of autoimmune disorders. Several research and diagnostics institutes are also investing in programs that aim to develop improved diagnostic methods and novel therapeutic solutions for these medical disorders, which, in turn, is expected to create a positive outlook for the market. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is expected to witness moderate growth during 2020-2025.
• On the basis of the product type, the market has been bifurcated into consumables and assay kits, and instruments.
• Based on the disease type, the market has been divided into systemic autoimmune disease [rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis, systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE), multiple sclerosis and others] and localized autoimmune disease (inflammatory bowel disease, type 1 diabetes, thyroid and others).
• On the basis of the test type, the market has been classified into routine laboratory tests, inflammatory markers, autoantibodies and immunologic tests, and others.
• Based on the end user, the market has been categorized into clinical laboratories, hospitals and others.
• On the geographical front, the market has been segregated into North America (the United States and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others), and Middle East and Africa.
• The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players. Some of these players include Abbott Laboratories, AESKU.GROUP, Danaher Corp., bioMérieux SA, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., PerkinElmer Inc., Hemagen Diagnostics, Inc., Inova Diagnostics, Inc., Myriad Genetics, Inc., Quest Diagnostics Incorporated, Siemens Healthineers AG, SQI Diagnostics, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., and Trinity Biotech plc.
Explore Full Report with TOC & List of Figure: https://www.imarcgroup.com/autoimmune-disease-diagnosis-market
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801 USA
Email: [email protected]
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800 |
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800