The US schizophrenia drugs market is projected to grow at a significant CAGR of 2.7% during the forecast period (2020-2026). The rising awareness programs for mental health are acting as one prominent factor in the market growth in the US. The first Wednesday in November each year is celebrated as National Stress Awareness Day in the US. Various programs are conducted on this day to create awareness related to the treatment available for the management of schizophrenia. The increasing awareness in the country related to the treatment of schizophrenia is further supporting the growth of the market for schizophrenia drugs. Even though the anxiety disorder is highly treatable, only around one-third of people that suffer from this disorder receive treatment. Moreover, as per the report of the WHO, anxiety disorder is the most prevalent mental disorder in the country with social phobia and specific phobia as its most common form.
A full report of US Schizophrenia Drugs Market is available at: https://www.omrglobal.com/industry-reports/us-schizophrenia-drugs-market
Further, Stanford University launched an initiative in 2018. The initiative's goal is to establish and maintain a forum to tackle global mental health as a priority. This program would combine activities focused on global mental health in healthcare, science, sports, and education which is expected to immensely assist the growth of schizophrenia drugs market. In addition, the new program would draw together the current activities of the faculty and provide opportunities for new collaborations and initiatives. A core component of the project is the use of IT resources to extend mental health programs across the globe, taking advantage of Silicon Valley's expertise.
To learn more about this report request a free sample copy @ https://www.omrglobal.com/request-sample/us-schizophrenia-drugs-market
• The market number available for – 2019-2026
• Base year- 2019
• Forecast period- 2020-2026
• Segments Covered
o By Therapeutic Class
o By Treatment
• Allergan PLC, Catalent, Inc., Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., Eli Lilly and Co., AstraZeneca PLC, and Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.
Key questions addressed by the report
• What is the market growth rate during the forecast period?
• Which segment/region dominates the market in the base year?
• Which segment/region will project the fastest growth in the market during the forecast period?
• How COVID-19 will impact the market growth in 2020 and coming years?
o Recovery Timeline
o Deviation from pre-COVID-19
o Most affected region/segment
• Who is the leader in the market?
• How players are addressing challenges to sustain growth?
• Where is the investment opportunity?
For more customized data, request for report customization @ https://www.omrglobal.com/report-customization/us-schizophrenia-drugs-market
US Schizophrenia Drugs Market – Segmentation
By Therapeutic Class
• Second Generation Antipsychotics
• Third Generation Antipsychotics
• Others (First Generation Antipsychotics)
• Alkermes PLC
• Allergan PLC
• AstraZeneca PLC
• Biogen Inc.
• Catalent, Inc.
• Eli Lilly and Co.
• H. Lundbeck A/S
• Indivior PLC
• Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.
• Lupin Ltd.
• Merck & Co., Inc.
• Minerva Neurosciences, Inc.
• Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
• Pfizer Inc.
• Sunovion Pharmaceuticals Inc.
• Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
About Orion Market Research
Orion Market Research (OMR) is a market research and consulting company known for its crisp and concise reports. The company is equipped with an experienced team of analysts and consultants. OMR offers quality syndicated research reports, customized research reports, consulting and other research-based services.
For More Information, Visit https://www.omrglobal.com
Company Name: Orion Market Research
Contact Person: Mr. Anurag Tiwari
Email: [email protected]
Contact no: +91 780-304-0404