UK fruit beer market is estimated to grow at a moderate CAGR of 4.0% during the forecast period. The decline in alcohol consumption is one of the major factors contributing to the growth of the market. As per the Alcohol Change UK, in 2017, 20% of the population reported non-drinkers and alcohol consumption has dropped by nearly 16% since 2004. This shows an increasing trend towards an alcohol-free lifestyle in the country. Owing to the increasing non-alcoholic drinkers, UK brewers are widely engaged in the manufacturing of fruit beer that contains low or no alcohol content.
A full report of UK Fruit Beer Market is available at: https://www.omrglobal.com/industry-reports/uk-fruit-beer-market
St Peter, Brewdog, and Magic Rock are some crucial fruit beer manufacturers in the country that offers a wide range of fruit beer versions. The consumption of fruit beer is also increasing in the UK, owing to the health benefits associated with these beer products. Fruit beer is considered a healthier drink for the protection of the heart, prevents stress and early aging, and hydrates the body. It is fat-free and has no cholesterol. In addition, alcohol consumption is declining in the UK, which in turn, results in the demand for low or non-alcohol alternatives. As a result, UK people shifting towards fruit beer as it contain a very low amount of alcohol.
To learn more about this report request a free sample copy @ https://www.omrglobal.com/request-sample/uk-fruit-beer-market
Scope of the UK Fruit Beer Market
• The market number available for 2019-2026
• Base year- 2019
• Forecast period- 2020-2026
• Segment Covered- By Flavor and Distribution Channel
• Competitive Landscape- Anheuser-Busch InBev, Heineken N.V., St Peter’s Brewery Co., Ltd., Carlsberg Breweries A/S, and Jubel Ltd.
Key Strategic Initiatives in the UK Fruit Beer Market
• In May 2020, Carlsberg and Marston’s, British pubs and cask ale firm declared a joint venture. Under the agreement, Carlsberg will own 60% of the new Carlsberg Marston’s Brewing Company with Marston’s holding 40% and getting cash payment of up to $318.7 million. The new business will provide a combination of Carlsberg’s mass-market lagers and Marston’s cask ale brands including Pedigree and Hobgoblin. In addition, Marston’s can offer Carlsberg beers into its nearly 1,400 UK pubs.
• In March 2019, Lion Pty Ltd. acquired UK craft brewer, Magic Rock Brewing Co. Lion is continuing their approach to capital investment in the global markets to fulfill the demand for craft beer. This acquisition will enable Lion to invest in establishing its premium brands and enhance its presence in the UK market.
For more customized data, request for report customization @ https://www.omrglobal.com/report-customization/uk-fruit-beer-market
Key questions addressed by the report
• What is the market growth rate?
• Which segment dominates the market in the base year?
• Which segment will project the fastest growth in the market?
• How COVID-19 impacted the market?
o Recovery Timeline
o Deviation from the pre-COVID forecast
o Most affected region/segment
• Who is the leader in the market?
• How players are addressing challenges to sustain growth?
• Where is the investment opportunity?
UK Fruit Beer Market-Segmentation
By Distribution Channel
• Alphabet Brewing Co.
• Anheuser-Busch InBev
• Belleville Brewing Co
• Carlsberg Breweries A/S
• George Bateman and Son Ltd.
• Green Duck Brewery Co.
• Heineken N.V.
• Jubel Ltd.
• Kirin Holdings Co., Ltd.
• Siren Craft Brew
• St Peter's Brewery Co. Ltd.
• The Wild Beer Co.
About Orion Market Research
Orion Market Research (OMR) is a market research and consulting company known for its crisp and concise reports. The company is equipped with an experienced team of analysts and consultants. OMR offers quality syndicated research reports, customized research reports, consulting and other research-based services.
For More Information, Visit https://www.omrglobal.com
Company Name: Orion Market Research
Contact Person: Mr. Anurag Tiwari
Email: [email protected]
Contact no: +1 646-755-7667, +91 7803040404