The global rapeseed oil is estimated to record a substantial CAGR during the forecast period (2020-2026). In the last decade, rapeseed oil has gained significant popularity as it is abundant in essential fatty acids, vitamin E, Phytosterols, and low in saturated fat and is GMO-free. Individuals have shown a definite interest in the product owing to an increased preference for healthy food products. Consumers have been spending heavily on a healthy diet and personal appearances and rapeseed oil is acting as an imperative functional ingredient in the preparation of several food products and personal care owing to its plentiful benefits enhancing nutritional values in the human body.
A full report of Rapeseed Oil Market is available at: https://www.omrglobal.com/industry-reports/rapeseed-oil-market
The production of rapeseed oil has increased substantially in the last decade owing to a dramatic rise in the production of oleaginous seeds globally, especially rapeseed production which has been multiplied by a factor of 2.4. Rapeseed crushing has been rising strongly across the globe with Europe being the major player in this expansion, followed by China and Canada. The prospect of biodiesel looks promising in Europe, hence the growth and increased production of rapeseed oil in the region. Non-producing countries including Mexico has been working on developing a processing industry whose production is increasing steadily.
To learn more about this report Request a free sample copy @ https://www.omrglobal.com/request-sample/rapeseed-oil-market
• The market number available for – 2019-2026
• Base year- 2019
• Forecast period- 2020-2026
• Segment Covered- End-User
• Regions Covered- North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Rest of the World
• Competitive Landscape- Archer Daniels Midland Company, Cargill, Inc., Ola Oils Ltd, Bunge North America, Inc. and Louis Dreyfus Company B.V.
Key questions addressed by the report
• What is the market growth rate?
• Which segment/region dominates the market in the base year?
• Which segment/region will project the fastest growth in the market?
• How COVID-19 impacted the market?
o Recovery Timeline
o Deviation from the pre-COVID forecast
o Most affected region/segment
• Who is the leader in the market?
• How players are addressing challenges to sustain growth?
• Where is the investment opportunity?
Global Rapeseed Oil Market Report Segment
• Food Processing
• Cosmetic and Personal Care Products
For more customized data, request for report customization @ https://www.omrglobal.com/report-customization/rapeseed-oil-market
Global Rapeseed Oil Market – Segmentation by Region
• United States
• United Kingdom
• Rest of Europe
• Rest of Asia-Pacific
Rest of the World
• Middle East & Africa
• Latin America
• Archer Daniels Midland Co.
• Borges Agricultural & Industrial Edible Oils, S.A.
• Bunge North America, Inc.
• Cargill, Inc.
• ConAgra Brands, Inc.
• Cullisse Farm CSS Estates
• Donegal Rapeseed Company, Ltd.
• Granary Oil Company
• Interfat SAU
• KS Oils, Ltd.
• Louis Dreyfus Company B.V.
• Mackintosh of Glendaveny, Ltd.
• Ola Oils, Ltd.
• Sodrugestvo Group S.A.
• Sunora Foods, Inc.
• Viterra, Inc.
• Walter Rau AG
• Yorkshire Rapeseed Oil
About Orion Market Research
Orion Market Research (OMR) is a market research and consulting company known for its crisp and concise reports. The company is equipped with an experienced team of analysts and consultants. OMR offers quality syndicated research reports, customized research reports, consulting and other research-based services.
For More Information, Visit https://www.omrglobal.com
Company Name: Orion Market Research
Contact Person: Mr. Anurag Tiwari
Email: [email protected]
Contact no: +1 646-755-7667, +91 7803040404