North American fruit beer market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 4.2% during the forecast period. Shift towards craft beer is the major factor for the escalating growth of the market. As per the Brewers Association, in the US, total beer volume sales were dropped 2% in 2019, while the sales of a craft brewer are continued to rise at a rate of 4% by volume, which is reaching 13.6% of the US beer market by volume. The retail sales of craft beer rose 6% up to $29.3 billion, which accounts for over 25% of the US beer market. In most of the craft beer brands, several kinds of fruits are used, which ranges from exotic and strange such as papaya and mango, to classic such as raspberries and cherries.
A full report of North American Fruit Beer Market is available at: https://www.omrglobal.com/industry-reports/north-american-fruit-beer-market
Since the advent of fermentation, fruits have been used in brewing; however, fell out of favor due to the increasing industrial brewing coupled with the increasing costs and processing of fresh fruit. Therefore, craft brewers and consumers in North America, are moving towards fruit beer that are being brewed with both old and new techniques and styles. Special releases from the US craft brewers such as New Holland, New Belgium, Samuel Adams, and Widmer, use cherries and raspberries as the two classic brewing fruits. This, in turn, is contributing to the growth of the market.
To learn more about this report request a free sample copy @ https://www.omrglobal.com/request-sample/north-american-fruit-beer-market
Scope of the North American Fruit Beer Market
• Market number available for 2019-2026
• Base year- 2019
• Forecast period- 2020-2026
• Segment Covered- By Flavor and Distribution Channel
• Countries Covered- US and Canada
• Competitive Landscape-Anheuser-Busch InBev, Abita Brewing Co., FIFCO USA, Shipyard Brewing Co., and The Boston Beer Co.
Key Developments in the North American Fruit Beer Market
• In November 2019, Jester King launched More Dots-barrel aged wild ale refermented the blend with 2,000 pounds of black currants from Samson Farms in Everson, Washington. Later when the refermentation of fruit reached complete dryness, the company packaged the beer into kegs and bottles for natural conditioning/refermentation. It contains 5.8% alcohol by volume (ABV).
• In August 2019, Anheuser-Busch InBev acquired Platform Beer, the US-based brewery company. Under the acquisition, Platform will be integrated into Anheuser-Busch Brewers Collective unit, which involves a dozen craft beer partners. Platform produces barrel-aged beers, fruit ales, seasonal beverages, sour beer, ciders, and a range of hard seltzer. The acquisition will diversify the product portfolio of Anheuser-Busch InBev and will further strengthen its position in the US beer market.
Key questions addressed by the report
• What is the market growth rate?
• Which segment dominates the market in base year?
• Which segment will project fastest growth in the market?
• How COVID-19 impacted the market?
o Recovery Timeline
o Deviation from pre-COVID forecast
o Most affected region/segment
• Who is the leader in the market?
• How players are addressing challenges to sustain growth?
• Where is the investment opportunity?
For more customized data, request for report customization @ https://www.omrglobal.com/report-customization/north-american-fruit-beer-market
North American Fruit Beer Market-Segmentation
By Distribution Channel
North American Fruit Beer Market– Segment by Country
• All Saints Brewing Co.
• Allagash Brewing Co.
• Anheuser-Busch InBev
• Bell's Brewery, Inc.
• Brewsters Brewing Co.
• FIFCO USA
• Golden Road Brewing
• Jester King
• Millstreet Brewery
• Parallel 49 Brewing Co.
• Shipyard Brewing Co.
• The Boston Beer Co.
• The Grizzly Paw Brewing Co.
About Orion Market Research
Orion Market Research (OMR) is a market research and consulting company known for its crisp and concise reports. The company is equipped with an experienced team of analysts and consultants. OMR offers quality syndicated research reports, customized research reports, consulting and other research-based services.
For More Information, Visit https://www.omrglobal.com
Company Name: Orion Market Research
Contact Person: Mr. Anurag Tiwari
Email: [email protected]
Contact no: +1 646-755-7667, +91 7803040404