The Latin America fruit beer market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 4.8% during the forecast period. The increasing demand for premium beer offers an opportunity for the growth of the market. Rising per-capita income and adults’ preference towards added fruit flavors is primarily driving the adoption of fruit beer in the region. Across Latin America, major fruit beer manufacturers are expanding their presence by acquiring local firms and small breweries are opening up, to offer different flavors of beer in the region. Brazilian millennials tend to pay for premium beer and perceives a well-crafted and well-designed brand.
A full report of Latin America Fruit Beer Market is available at: https://www.omrglobal.com/industry-reports/latin-america-fruit-beer-market
Anheuser-Busch InBev (AB InBev) has a major share in the Latin America beer market, as the company acquired several major firms operating in the region. AB InBev has a significant controlling share in the Argentina beer market. AB InBev acquired firms with the potential share in the Argentina beer market. These companies include Compañía Cervecerías Unidas S.A. (CCU) and SAB Miller. In October 2016, AB InBev acquired SAB Miller in 2016, which enabled Anheuser to make a duopoly in Argentina’s beer industry. The expansion of fruit beer manufacturers is supporting the launch of new premium fruit beer in the region, particularly targeting millennials.
To learn more about this report request a free sample copy @ https://www.omrglobal.com/request-sample/latin-america-fruit-beer-market
Scope of the Latin America Fruit Beer Market
• The market number available for 2019-2026
• Base year- 2019
• Forecast period- 2020-2026
• Segment Covered- By Flavor and Distribution Channel
• Countries Covered- Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru, and Others
• Competitive Landscape- Anheuser-Busch InBev, Heineken N.V., Carlsberg A/S, Petropolis Group, and Compania Cervecerias Unidas (CCU).
Key Developments in the Latin America Fruit Beer Market
• In March 2019, Modelo, the beer brewed for those with The Fighting Spirit, declared its new ready-to-drink chelada, Modelo Chelada Limón y Sal. The newest addition to the Modelo Chelada lineup is a refreshing take on an authentic Mexican tradition. Simply made with Mexican beer and the refreshing natural flavor of lime and salt, Modelo Chelada Limón y Sal provides a new, convenient way to enjoy the classic chelada experience.
• In March 2018, to comply with the requirements set by Argentina’s authorities following the takeover of SABMiller AB InBev in 2016, AB InBev declared that it will sell seven of its brands in Argentina to Chilean brewer Compania Cervecerias Unidas (CCU), in which Heineken has a major stake. CCU is the second-largest brewer in Argentina and Chile's largest brewer. It has also operations in Paraguay, Bolivia, Uruguay, and Colombia. CCU will buy the brands Iguana, Isenbeck, Baltica, Dioasa, and Norte, as well as the licenses to Grolsch and Warsteiner. In exchange, CCU has to give rights to the Budweiser brand in Argentina to AB Inbev.
Key questions addressed by the report
• What is the market growth rate?
• Which segment/country dominates the market in the base year?
• Which segment/country will project fastest growth in the market?
• How COVID-19 impacted the market?
o Recovery Timeline
o Deviation from pre-COVID forecast
o Most affected region/segment
• Who is the leader in the market?
• How players are addressing challenges to sustain growth?
• Where is the investment opportunity?
For more customized data, request for report customization @ https://www.omrglobal.com/report-customization/latin-america-fruit-beer-market
Latin America Fruit Beer Market-Segmentation
By Distribution Channel
Latin America Fruit Beer Market– Segment by Country
• Rest of Latin America
• Anheuser-Busch InBev
• Anheuser-Busch InBev
• Apiádate De Mi
• Barranco Beer Co.
• Carlsberg A/S
• Concha y Toro
• Heineken N.V.
• Kirin Holdings Co., Ltd.
• Petropolis Group
About Orion Market Research
Orion Market Research (OMR) is a market research and consulting company known for its crisp and concise reports. The company is equipped with an experienced team of analysts and consultants. OMR offers quality syndicated research reports, customized research reports, consulting and other research-based services.
For More Information, Visit https://www.omrglobal.com
Company Name: Orion Market Research
Contact Person: Mr. Anurag Tiwari
Email: [email protected]
Contact no: +1 646-755-7667, +91 7803040404