The global chlorinated polyvinyl chloride market was valued at USD 2.23 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 4.69 billion in 2026, growing at a CAGR of 9.5% during the forecast period.
Pipe and Pipe Fittings, Coatings and Adhesives, Power Cable Casing, Others,
Company Profiles and Competitive Intelligence:
The major players operating in the global chlorinated polyvinyl chloride market are BASF SE (Germany), PolyOne Corporation (US), The Lubrizol Corporation (US), Kem One SAS (France), SEKISUI CHEMICAL CO., LTD. (Japan) and Other
–Download Exclusive Sample of this Premium Report with Tables and Figures_ https://www.alltheresearch.com/sample-request/305
“Significant applications of chlorinated polyvinyl chloride pipe fittings in residential sector drive the global market growth”
Chlorinated polyvinyl chloride is produced by a post-chlorination process that increases the chlorine content from 57.4% in PVC to as much as 70%. This modification increases the glass transition temperature and improves mechanical properties at elevated temperatures. The additional chlorine content also imparts improved flame and smoke characteristics.
The solvent method segment expected to grow at the fastest rate of 12.1% CAGR during the forecast period
Based on the process, the global chlorinated polyvinyl chloride market has been segmented into solvent method, solid-phase method, and aqueous suspension method. The solvent method segment is projected to be the fastest growing segment in the chlorinated polyvinyl chloride market during the forecast period. This is majorly due to its several advantageous factors, such as it is considered as the easiest and fastest method for joining pipes. After its application on to the product, it offers extremely high-strength to the end-product. Owing to these factors, the demand for solvent method is increasing in chlorinated polyvinyl chloride market.
Along with this, with many other pipe materials, slight corrosion may occur. The corroded particles can contaminate the piped fluid, complicating further processing, or causing a bad taste, odours, or discoloration. This is particularly undesirable when the piped fluid is for domestic consumption. With chlorinated polyvinyl chloride, there are no corrosive by-products; therefore, no contamination of the piped fluids. Moreover, the installed cost of chlorinated polyvinyl chloride is much lower than any other water supply pipe material and it has consistently shown better price stability and availability since its introduction. These are some of the major factors that propel the demand for chlorinated polyvinyl chloride piping systems in residential sector.
– For Other Requirement_ https://www.alltheresearch.com/customization/305
• Based on the process, the solvent method segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of around 12.1% during the forecast period.
• Based on the application, the pipe and pipe fittings segment is accounted for the largest share in the market and held for around 42% of the total market in 2018.
• North America accounted for around 33% share of the global chlorinated polyvinyl chloride market in 2018.
• In May 2019, The Lubrizol Corporation announced the addition of FlowGuard MultiPort in its FlowGuard Gold chlorinated polyvinyl chloride plumbing systems family.
• In February 2017, The Lubrizol Corporation signed a partnership agreement with FinOlex Industries Limited. Through this agreement, the companies will manufacture and sale FinOlex FlowGuard Plus chlorinated polyvinyl chloride pipes and fittings in India.
– More Clear Details Make Enquiry_ https://www.alltheresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/305
AllTheResearch was formed with the aim of making market research a significant tool for managing breakthroughs in the industry. As a leading market research provider, the firm empowers its global clients with business-critical research solutions. The outcome of our study of numerous companies that rely on market research and consulting data for their decision-making made us realize, that it’s not just sheer data-points, but the right analysis that creates a difference.
For all your Research needs, reach out to us at:
39180 Liberty Street Suite 110, Fremont, CA 94538, USA
Email: [email protected]