According to MRFR analysis, the global Medical Writing Market is expected to register a CAGR of ~ 10.1 % during the forecast period of 2019 to 2025 and was valued at USD 3.25 billion in 2025.
Medical writing is the science of communicating healthcare-related information to various stakeholders. It includes preparing scientific documents of different types such as scientific journals, research articles, and scientific books. It also includes preparing documents required for research & development, regulatory approvals, and writing journal articles.
The growth of the global medical writing market is driven by various factors such as the rising prevalence of chronic disease and increasing expiration of patents. However, stringent government regulatory policies are expected to curb the growth of the global medical writing market.
Several market players currently dominate the global medical writing market. The key players are involved in strategic collaborations to strengthen their market positions.
Browse Full Report Details and TOC Exclusively @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/medical-writing-market-8370
• Cactus Communications
• Covance Inc
• SIRO CLINPHARM
• OMICS International
• Freyr Solutions
• Clinexa Life Sciences Pvt
• The global medical writing market has been segmented based on type, application, and end user.
• The market, based on type, has been divided into clinical writing, regulatory writing, scientific writing, disease- and drug-related writing, and others. The clinical writing segment is likely to be the largest during the review period due to increasing investment made by pharmaceutical industries, and other government bodies are investing in clinical trials globally.
• The global medical writing market has been segregated, based on application, into medical journalism, medical education, and medico marketing. The medical journalism segment is expected to hold the majority share of the market. It is one of the most significant segments due to the growing need for multiple reliable sources of medical information and update on current treatment methodologies in the drug industry.
• The end user segments of the market are pharmaceutical & biotechnology companies and contract research organizations (CROS). The pharmaceutical & biotechnology companies segment is expected to hold the largest share of the market as the use of medical writing is highest in pharmaceutical companies.
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune - 411028
+1 646 845 9312
Email: [email protected]