Surgical Sutures, commonly known as stitches, are sterile, surgical threads which are used to repair cuts and wounds. A suture is a medical device that doctors and surgeons, use to hold skin, blood vessels, and all other tissues of the human body together, after any surgery. The tissues are held together until the healing completes. Absorbable sutures are broadly used in multiple surgeries, specifically in surgeries performed on internal organs, as they are biodegradable and get hydrolyzed in the body tissue after a certain period. The global market for absorbable surgical sutures is expected to grow with a steady rise and is expected to continue doing so over the next few years.
A substantial growth in the frequency of health conditions related to skin, soft tissues, and peripheral vascular surgery is the key factor that boosts the growth of this market. The increase in aged population and the rising frequency of musculoskeletal diseases are also anticipated to drive the global market over the forecast period. Factors such as less rate of wound infection have made absorbable sutures extremely common among consumers, which is reflecting greatly on their demand. However, the increasing demand for advanced wound closure materials and lack of product innovations in surgical sutures act as major barriers for this market.
North America is anticipated to account for the largest market share due to the early adoption of advanced medical technologies, the rise in awareness, increasing number of surgical procedures, growth in chronic diseases, and easy adoption due to the FDA and CE marking approval of the market. Factors such as increasing lifestyle changes, increasing frequency of obesity cases, and increasing elderly population in North America help to boost the market growth.
Get a Free Sample @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/6363
Some of the key players in the global absorbable surgical sutures market are
• Ethicon Inc
• B. Braun Melsungen AG
• DemeTECH Corporation
• Medtronic plc
• Internacional Farmaceutica
• S.A. de C.V.
• Sutures India Pvt. Ltd.
• Péters Surgical
• Smith & Nephew plc
• EndoEvolution, LLC
• Boston Scientific Corporation
• The global absorbable surgical sutures market has been segmented on the basis of type, structure, application, and end-user.
• On the basis of type, the market has been classified as synthetic and natural sutures. Synthetic sutures have been segmented into poliglecaprone suture (Monocryl), Vicryl, and polydioxanone suture (PDS). Natural sutures have been segmented into collagen, catgut suture, and polyglycolic acid suture.
• On the basis of structure, the market has been classified as monofilament and multifilament sutures.
• On the basis of application, the market has been classified as general surgeries, cardiovascular surgeries, gynecological surgeries, orthopedic surgeries, and other surgeries.
• On the basis of end-users, the market has been classified as hospitals, clinics, ambulatory surgery centers, and others.
Browse Full Report Details and Full TOC Exclusively @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/absorbable-surgical-sutures-market-6363
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Market Research Future
+1 646 845 9312
Email: [email protected]