Pulp & paper market will exhibit a CAGR of 0.8% and reach reach USD 368.10 billion by 2027,and the market value as per 2019 was USD 348.83 billion.
Fortune Business Insights™ in a new report, titled, “Pulp & Paper Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Category (Wrapping & Packaging, Printing & Writing, Sanitary, News Print and Others), and Regional Forecast, 2020-2027.”
Pulp & paper market Drivers and Restraint :
Pulp & paper are considered to be the most recyclable and sustainable materials used in packaging across the globe. Nowadays, the environmental concerns are surging and this is further compelling the manufacturers to shift towards more eco-friendly paper packaging solutions. Thus, the prominent FMCG, cosmetics, and food companies are joining hands with pulp & paper manufacturers to develop novel paper packaging solutions.
Apart from that, the emergence of the COVID-19 pandemic has raised the demand for tissue papers, especially from hospitals. These factors would contribute to the pulp & paper market growth in the near future. However, as paper industries require huge amounts of wood, the rate of water crisis & deforestation is increasing day by day. It may hinder the growth of the market for pulp & paper.
Some of the Key Players of the Pulp & paper market include:
• International Paper (Tennessee, USA)
• Georgia-Pacific Corporation (Georgia, USA)
• Nine Dragon Paper (Holdings) Ltd. (Hong Kong)
• Stora Enso Oyj (Helsinki, Finland)
• Sappi Limited (Johannesburg, South Africa)
• Kimberly-Clark Corporation (Texas, USA)
• UPM-Kymmene Oyj (Helsinki, Finland)
• Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget (SCA) (Sundsvall, Sweden)
• Oji Holding Corporation (Tokyo, Japan)
• Nippon Paper Industries Co., Ltd. (Tokyo, Japan)
• The Smurfit Kappa Group (Dublin, Ireland)
• WestRock (Georgia, USA)
To gain more insights into the market with a detailed table of content and figures, Click Here: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/pulp-and-paper-market-103447
Some of the key industry developments in the Pulp & paper market Include:
April 2020: Nippon Paper Industries Co. Ltd. successfully acquired the paperboard and fiber based packaging business from Orora Limited. It would help Nippon to develop its business in New Zealand, Australia.