After learning the general running mechanism of Deadman Mode, people have thought that the only thing we can do is to wait its release. However, things are not as simple as imagined. Jagex intends to add a crate in the map so that players can hide in until the PK skull disappears. Besides, trading is allowed in this mode. And you can test Deadman Mode on October 3. Shockingly, right? There is more breaking news about the upcoming OSRS mode. Check more!
Confirmed new features of Deadman Mode: crate and trade
Currently, Jagex has started putting all the tasks together to deliver deadman mode, along with the following new things:
1. If you are outside a nominated safe zone, you should not be able to gain XP safely. NMZ will probably be disabled.
2. A crate will be added near Catherby, and players can hide in and use it to bypass the wait until the PK skull disappears.
3. Trading will be enabled for Deadman Mode.
4. Players cannot log into the main RS 2007 account and Deadman Mode at the same time.
5. There will be PvP in agility course.
6. There is still no plan to make any areas underground safe zones. That means, players who are under a safe zone are not safe.
7. People who die through a slayer task and lose the levels required to kill the assigned task will get a new slayer task by talking to a lower level slayer master.
Suggestions to standardize trading and skull timer in Deadman
Crate that players can hide in may make the game much easier and lose its original thrill, but Mod Ian has given some good suggestions for this issue:
1. If you are in an instance you do not gain any XP and the skull timer does not increase.
2. If you do not move in x amount of time, your skull timer doesn't go down either.
As for trading in Deadman Mode, some people will use their runescape 2007 gold to buy items in this mode, which will make the community imbalanced. However, in deadman, people may easily lose bank items on death, and at that time, trading is necessary to make them keep on. So the ideal solution is that only legitimate players can trade items of equal value based on hours to spend in game or quests completed.
When Deadman Mode will release on Old School?
Mod Mat K has announced on Reddit that a beta version of Deadman Mode will be available on October 3, 2015 and the full version will be released a couple of weeks later. Trading is confirmed in Deadman Mode so that you can buy rs 07 gold on 4rsgold to store for further use. Additionally, Runescape 2007 accounts on 4rsgold are cheap for sale with exclusive 8% discount code “SAFEACC”. Have fun!