Docsun Computation Medlab Ltd is a social initiative powered by Artificial Intelligence technology for Covid 19 Rapid Testing. COVID-19 vaccines are effective at protecting individuals from COVID 19 but prevention measures should be observed even after full vaccination.
In general, people are considered fully vaccinated: -
• 2 weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or
• 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine
If you don’t meet these requirements, regardless of your age, you are NOT fully vaccinated. Keep taking all precautions until you are fully vaccinated.
If you have a condition or are taking medications that weaken your immune system, you may not be fully protected even if you are fully vaccinated. You should continue to take all precautions recommended for unvaccinated people until advised otherwise by your healthcare provider.
People with moderately to severely compromised immune systems should receive an additional dose of mRNA COVID-19 vaccine after the initial 2 doses.
Docsun on Guiding Principles for Fully Vaccinated People
• Outdoor activities pose minimal risk to fully vaccinated people.
• Most indoor activities pose low risk to fully vaccinated people, especially in areas with low or moderate transmission.
• Infections happen in only a small proportion of people who are fully vaccinated, even with the Delta variant.
• Fully vaccinated people who become infected with the Delta variant can transmit it to others.
Docsun On the Precautions to Be Observed Even After Full Vaccination: -
• You will still need to follow guidance at your workplace and local businesses.
• If you travel, you should still take steps to protect yourself and others.
• Wearing a mask over your nose and mouth is required on planes, buses, trains, and other forms of public transportation.
• You should still watch out for symptoms of COVID-19, especially if you’ve been around someone who is sick. If you have symptoms of COVID-19, you should get tested and stay home and away from others. If your test is positive, isolate at home for 10 days.
• People who have a condition or are taking medications that weaken the immune system, should continue to take all precautions recommended for unvaccinated people until advised otherwise by their healthcare provider.
Docsun on what we know about the effectiveness of COVID 19 Vaccines
• COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective at preventing COVID-19, including severe illness and death.
• COVID-19 vaccines are effective against severe disease and death from variants of the virus that causes COVID-19 currently circulating in the United States, including the Delta variant.
• Infections happen in only a small proportion of people who are fully vaccinated, even with the Delta variant. When these infections occur among vaccinated people, they tend to be mild.
• If you are fully vaccinated and become infected with the Delta variant, you can spread the virus to others.
• People with weakened immune systems, including people who take immunosuppressive medications, may not be protected even if fully vaccinated.
DocSun∙Computation∙MedLab∙Ltd∙mission∙is∙using∙technology∙to∙create∙life-long∙ Solutions∙ ∙∙∙The ∙article∙reference∙data∙from∙the∙CDC∙and∙WHO∙
Original link to the article:- https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/fully-vaccinated.html