After facing a lot of issues in your married life, when you have decided that there is no point to drag this thing in the future, then hire someone who is professional and experienced to file your divorce case. In New York City, divorce cases are not a common thing, but when you are tired with your marriage, then you need to take decisions like this.
No matter who is responsible for this, all you deserve to get a good life and for this, if divorce is the ultimate solution, then you should go for it. Aronov ESQ is one of the leading divorce lawyers that offer zealous representation in the court of law to come out of the unhappy marriage easily.
Ground for divorce in New York City
In New York City, you will only get the chance to file a divorce case only when both are parties have enough legal grounds for the divorce. The basic legal grounds are mentioned below
• If you are facing any kind of inhuman treatments either physically or mentally, then you can file a divorce case.
• If one partner is engaged with any kind of adulterous behaviour, then you can take actions
• The two partners will sign an agreement and live separately for a year and then they will take the final decision.
• If the spouse has been jailed for any kind of activity for more than three years and still in jail, then you take actions
• If one of the spouses had abandoned for more than two years and there is no sign of coming back, then you can file your case.
Getting trapped in an unhappy life or abusive marriage is not a good experience, and convincing the court for your divorce is an easy task. You need to hire someone professional and experienced lawyer like Aronov ESQ to deal with the problem confidently.
Types of divorce
It will happen when the spouses have agreed to end the marriage and all related issues that go with the divorce, and then you can file for an uncontested divorce. Both of them will sign an agreement on the divorce problems.
Sometimes both of the spouses are not ready to accept the issues of their marriage, and if one of them is not ready for the divorce, then you need to apply this long, more expensive process called contested divorce.
Aronov ESQ has great expertise in offering great representation for different types of divorce cases, and they have helped numerous clients in Ney York to make new ways from an unhappy marriage.
What should you need to cover during the time of divorce?
Your plan needs to cover the following things when you are planning for the divorce
This basically indicates the bank accounts and anything which is jointly shared by both parties.
These will include vehicles, houses and jewellery.
Most of the couple these days have the life insurance, and if your spouse is the beneficiary, then you need to change this.
What are the minimum requirements of divorce?
• If you are going to file a divorce case, then you need to know the divorce case must be filed in the state where you are living, and there is no connection with the state where you and your spouse get married.
• There are laws which claim that both spouses need to live separate for a certain period of time before they are going to file a divorce case.
For help, you can visit https://divorcelawyernys.com/
Address: 315 Madison Avenue
New York, NY 10017
Phone number: (718) 682- 7483