Interventional radiology is a sub specialty of radiology, which utilizes minimally invasive procedure for diagnosis and treatment of diseases. The aim of interventional radiology is to minimize the risk to patients and improve health outcomes. Interventional radiologists perform both diagnostic and therapeutic procedures. MRI and CT scan are most widely used techniques in interventional radiology. The demand for minimally invasive procedures, extensive use of interventional radiology techniques, and increasing incidence of lifestyle diseases like obesity, heart diseases, and others boost the growth of this market in America. The American market for Interventional radiology is expected to grow at a CAGR of about 5.12% during the forecast period 2017-2023.
Get Exclusive Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/914
• Main objective of this research is to provide information about interventional radiology market, type, procedure, application, and end user.
• To provide a detailed analysis of the market structure along with the forecast for the next seven years of the various segments and sub-segments of the Interventional radiology market.
• To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
• To analyze the Interventional radiology market based on various factors- Price Analysis, Supply Chain Analysis, Porters` Five Force Analysis, etc.
• To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies - Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific and the Middle East & Africa and their countries
• To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
• To provide country level analysis of the market for segments by type, by procedure, by application end user, and its sub-segments.
Americas interventional radiology market has been segmented on the basis of types, procedure, application and end users. On the basis of types, the market is further segmented into MRI, Ultrasound imaging, CT scan, and angiography. On the basis of procedure, the market is segmented into diagnostic and therapeutic procedures. Diagnostic procedures include angiography, cholangiography, and biopsy. Therapeutic procedures include vascular, catheter placement, ablative, genitourinary, and pain management. On the basis of application, the market is segmented into cardiology, oncology, urology, nephrology, others. On the basis of by end user, it is segmented into hospitals, catheterization labs, and ambulatory surgical centers.
• Interventional Radiology Imaging Manufacturer
• Interventional Radiology Imaging Suppliers
• Contract Research Organizations (CROs)
• Research and Development (R&D) Companies
• Academic Medical Institutes and Universities
Americas interventional radiology market consists of North America and South America. North America accounts for the largest market share, and its growth is attributed to the presence of global market leaders, extensive use of interventional radiology, increasing the prevalence of chronic diseases such as diabetes, cancer, and other diseases. Furthermore, the prevalence of cardiovascular diseases and the rising demand for minimally invasive procedures drive the growth of this market. Additionally, new products launch and technological advancements favor the growth of this market in America. However, fierce competition among major players may hamper entry of new participants in the market.
General Electric (U.S), Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc. (U.S), Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation (Japan), Hitachi Medical Corporation (Japan), Carestream Health (U.S.), Hologic, Inc. (U.S), Cardinal Health (U.S.), B. Braun Melsungen AG (Germany), C.R Bard, Inc. (U.S.), Stryker (U.S.), and Cook Medical Inc. (U.S.).
Get Your Customized Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/americas-interventional-radiology-market-914
Table of Content:
1. Report Prologue
2.2 Scope Of The Study
2.2.1 Research Objective
2.3 Market Structure
2.4. Market Seagmentation
3. Research Methodology
3.1 Research Process
3.2 Primary Research
3.3 Secondary Research
3.4 Market Size Estimation
3.5 Forecast Model
Get Discount @https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/check-discount/914
Market Research Future (MRFR), enable customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune - 411028
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Email: [email protected]