The global MOOC market size is expected to grow from USD 3.9 billion in 2018 to USD 20.8 billion by 2023, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 40.1% during the forecast period. MOOC is a course with the option of free and open registration and is a publicly shared platform with open-ended groups. MOOCs integrate social networking and accessible online resources facilitated by leading practitioners in their respective fields of study. MOOC builds on the engagement of learners who self-organize their participation according to learning goals, prior knowledge and skills, and common interests. The need of the scalable and economical educational platform to cater to the need of learners across the globe is boosting the growth of the Massive Open Online Course Market at a high CAGR.
In the secondary research process, various secondary sources, such as D&B Hoovers and Bloomberg BusinessWeek, , have been referred to for identifying and collecting information for this study. The secondary sources included annual reports; press releases and investor presentations of companies; white papers, certified publications, articles by recognized authors; gold standard and silver standard websites; education and learning technology Research and Development (R&D) organizations; regulatory bodies; and databases.
Various primary sources from both supply and demand sides of the MOOC market ecosystem were interviewed to obtain qualitative and quantitative information for this study. The primary sources from the supply side included industry experts, such as Chief Executive Officers (CEOs), Vice Presidents (VPs), marketing directors, technology and innovation directors, and related key executives from various vendors providing the MOOC platform, associated service providers, and system integrators operating in the targeted regions. All possible parameters that affect the market covered in this research study have been accounted for, viewed in extensive detail, verified through primary research, and analyzed to get the final quantitative and qualitative data.
Don’t miss out on business opportunities in MOOC Market.
Speak to our analyst and gain crucial industry insights that will help your business grow: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/speaktoanalystNew.asp?id=237288995
MOOC Market Size Estimation
For making market estimates and forecasting the market, and the other dependent submarkets, top-down and bottom-up approaches were used. The bottom-up procedure was used to arrive at the overall market size of the global MOOC market using key companies’ revenue and their offerings in the market. The research methodology used to estimate the market size includes the following:
• The key players in the market have been identified through extensive secondary research.
• The market sizes, in terms of value, have been determined through primary and secondary research processes.
• All percentage shares, splits, and breakdowns have been determined using secondary sources and verified through primary sources.
Request for Free Sample Report @ https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestsampleNew.asp?id=237288995
With data triangulation and validation through primary interviews, the exact value of the overall parent market size was determined and confirmed using this study. The overall Massive Open Online Course Market size was then used in the top-down procedure to estimate the size of other individual markets via percentage splits of the market segmentation.
• To define, describe, and forecast the MOOC market size based on components, course, user types, and regions
• To provide detailed information related to the major factors, such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges, influencing the growth of the market
• To analyze the market’s subsegments with respect to the individual growth trends, prospects, and contributions to the total market
• To analyze opportunities in the market for stakeholders and provide the competitive landscape of the market
• To forecast the revenue of the market’s segments with respect to 5 major regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA), and Latin America
• To profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their recent developments and positioning in the Massive Open Online Course Market
• To analyze the competitive developments, such as mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and R&D activities in the market
MarketsandMarkets™ provides quantified B2B research on 30,000 high growth niche opportunities/threats which will impact 70% to 80% of worldwide companies’ revenues. Currently servicing 7500 customers worldwide including 80% of global Fortune 1000 companies as clients. Almost 75,000 top officers across eight industries worldwide approach MarketsandMarkets™ for their painpoints around revenues decisions.
Our 850 fulltime analyst and SMEs at MarketsandMarkets™ are tracking global high growth markets following the "Growth Engagement Model – GEM". The GEM aims at proactive collaboration with the clients to identify new opportunities, identify most important customers, write "Attack, avoid and defend" strategies, identify sources of incremental revenues for both the company and its competitors. MarketsandMarkets™ now coming up with 1,500 MicroQuadrants (Positioning top players across leaders, emerging companies, innovators, strategic players) annually in high growth emerging segments. MarketsandMarkets™ is determined to benefit more than 10,000 companies this year for their revenue planning and help them take their innovations/disruptions early to the market by providing them research ahead of the curve.
MarketsandMarkets’s flagship competitive intelligence and market research platform, "Knowledge Store" connects over 200,000 markets and entire value chains for deeper understanding of the unmet insights along with market sizing and forecasts of niche markets.
Mr. Shelly Singh
630 Dundee Road
Northbrook, IL 60062
USA : 1-888-600-6441
Email: [email protected]
Research Insight: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/ResearchInsight/massive-open-online-course-market.asp
Visit Our Website: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com