According to the new market research report Cloud Security Market is expected to grow from USD 4.09 billion in 2017 to USD 12.73 billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 25.5% from 2017 to 2022. Cloud security refers to a broad set of policies, technologies, and services deployed to protect applications, data, & associated infrastructure through cloud. It comprises various security services, such as cloud Identity and Access Management (IAM), Data Loss Prevention (DLP), cloud Intrusion Detection System (IDS)/ Intrusion Prevention System (IPS), Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), & encryption. The base year considered for the study is 2017, and the forecast has been provided for the period between 2017 and 2022.
Don’t miss out on business opportunities in Cloud Security Market.
Speak to our analyst and gain crucial industry insights that will help your business grow: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/speaktoanalystNew.asp?id=100018098
The following are the major objectives of the study.
• To define, describe, and forecast the cloud security market by service type, security type, service model, deployment type, organization size, vertical, and region
• To provide detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges)
• To strategically analyze micro markets with respect to the individual growth trends, future prospects, and contributions to the total market
• To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying high-growth segments of the market
• To forecast the market size of market segments with respect to the five main regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and Latin America
• To strategically profile the key players of the cloud security market and comprehensively analyze their market size and core competencies in the market
• To track and analyze competitive developments, such as new product launches; mergers and acquisitions; and partnerships, agreements, and collaborations in the global market
Request for Free Sample Report @ https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestsampleNew.asp?id=100018098
Major Market Developments
• In February 2017, Trend Micro launched a comprehensive cloud security solution called Trend Micro Deep Security 10, which would help organizations to protect physical, virtual, and cloud servers across leading cloud environments, such as VMware, Amazon Web Services (AWS), and Microsoft Azure.
• In February 2017, Symantec launched the industry’s most comprehensive cloud security offering by introducing new innovations to its Cloud Security Platform. The new platform provides stronger protection, greater visibility, and excellent security to the cloud assets.
• In March 2017, CA Technologies announced to acquire Veracode, a provider of secure SaaS based platform. The integration of CA’s products with Veracode would help CA Technologies to offer secure DevOps to its customers.
The major vendors in the cloud security market include Trend Micro, Inc. (Tokyo, Japan), Intel Security (California, U.S.), Symantec Corporation (California, U.S.), IBM Corporation (New York, U.S.), Cisco systems (California, U.S.), CA Technologies, Inc. (New York, U.S.), CSC (Virginia, U.S.), and Fortinet, Inc. (California, U.S.).
Email: [email protected]
Research Insight: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/ResearchInsight/cloud-security-market.asp
Visit Our Website: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com